Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 36 Salmon /Tuna for Train Order???

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for your help ciarjen

As you can see in my post above, I did it! I got the pic to show up! Yay!

Looking into this now, thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Looking into this now, thanks!
    Thank you so much for doing this!

Just to let you know, I just got yet another train asking for 36 salmons and 0 xp. This is the third train in a row that I had to discard due to the impossibility of the 36 tuna/salmon situation.

It took me almost one week, since day 1 of this water garden update....one week of constant making spicy baits....and I managed to catch only 29 salmons in one week. How do you figure we could catch 36 salmons in 36 hours??!!

Been using every bait since update and not one salmon or tuna , been buying them and after the expansion price and sushi machine , I'm almost broke, I think you forgot to add them to my pond...but yet my 2 train orders a day want sushi..can't make without these fish..,,grr!
    High level player

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by secrettreasures View Post
    Been using every bait since update and not one salmon or tuna
    "Every bait" won't catch salmon or tuna. These pesky little fish can only be caught with the spicy baits. And I think they've done something with the hotspots. I've been getting only catfish and bass. Grrrr.....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    "Every bait" won't catch salmon or tuna. These pesky little fish can only be caught with the spicy baits. And I think they've done something with the hotspots. I've been getting only catfish and bass. Grrrr.....

I think so too. I have been getting catfish and bass too.

I can sell spicy bait for 199 in the shop, I am wondering why I am using it to catch a catfish which I could only sell for 94 coins?

I've caught no salmon or tuna for two days now, I'm coin poor after expanding to the water garden but considering whether it will be worth getting the sushi shop considering how rare these fish have become.

Please let me know if you receive an answer to the 35 tuna problem. It is quite frustrating. I also sent an Email and will let Y'all know the answer I receive.

Executive Chef
    After 36 salmons, now i got 36 tuna !
    I really regret making update !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	13019

This is really annoying ! When TL is going to fix this bug ?
    Now Farm Story is no more fun to play !
    If i got one more 36 salmons/tuna, i stop playing FS 2!

PS : Sent e-mail and got ticket 1308001
    Last edited by Clark_Wayne; 04-10-14 at 06:13 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Clark Wayne, in your pic it's interesting to see that right below the 36 tuna, you have 8 anchovy. I mean, anchovy is the easiest of fish to catch. You don't have to do anything special and still catch anchovy. It's so common like milk and eggs. And we only need 8 anchovies!

Tuna and salmon are much more difficult to catch, requiring spicy baits and hotspots, but TL want us to catch 36 tuna/salmon in 36 hours??!! Doesn't make any sense! It took me one week to catch 29 salmons. How in the world do they expect me to catch 36 salmons in 36 hours?????!!!!

Farm Supplier
    This should be fixed in the next couple of days - the train will ask for a more reasonable amount of tunas & salmons.
    Storm8

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast