Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 36 Salmon /Tuna for Train Order???

Executive Chef

36 Salmon /Tuna for Train Order???

It takes two anchovies to craft a spicy bait which takes 2 hours, then there is a chance you can catch a salmon from a hotspot, although it is not guaranteed. So considering salmon are so difficult to get, why would a train delivery need 36 of them. How does one get 36 salmon in one and a half days

Team Lava - Please note that there is no XP being offered for these 36 salmon. It is the same problem I posted over here on the wax order.

Rhino Keeper
    what ? Are they n...? not to mention that you have first to catch the anchovies with a regular bait wich takes another 1h30 before you can do a spicy bait. TL stuff has to go back again to school to learn some math.....

Executive Chef
    Sometimes i wonder how they find such silly train delivery !
    I had almost same problem with one of my train : it asked 10 honey and 8 oranges jelly, few days ago
    Knowing that 3 honey are needed to make 1 orange jelly, that means 34 honey
    The bees make 1 honey every 3h, that is more than 100h to get all these honey !
    And i was supposed to do it within 36h !
    Hopefully i had some honey and orange jelly stored
    But imagine someone who have not them ! ...

Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    It takes two anchovies to craft a spicy bait which takes 2 hours, then there is a chance you can catch a salmon from a hotspot, although it is not guaranteed. So considering salmon are so difficult to get, why would a train delivery need 36 of them. How does one get 36 salmon in one and a half days

Team Lava - Please note that there is no XP being offered for these 36 salmon. It is the same problem I posted over here on the wax order.

Last edited by Clark_Wayne; 04-06-14 at 06:53 AM.

Rhino Keeper

Tuna and salmon. Are they as rare as the bass fish?

Teamlava, I'm loving the water garden and sushi shop. Thnx for a great update!

I have just one complaint. Tuna and salmon can only be caught with spicy baits, making both fish as rare as the bass fish. So why do train orders ask us for 36 tuna/salmon? We only get asked for 7 bass. That's more reasonable and achievable within the 36 hours timeframe.

But 36 tuna??!! I have to catch them all in 36 hours!! That means one tuna per hour!! Please do the math and you'd see that that would be impossible, what with the spicy baits taking 2 hours to make. I would need at least 72 hours to catch 36 tuna!

Can you please fix this?

Also, as you can see from the pic, there's no xp for these 36 tuna.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	12946  
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-06-14 at 10:28 AM. Reason: enlarged photo

Rhino Keeper
    Gosh. Can anybody please tell me how to post a full photo here? I don't like how small the thumbnail pic is. Makes me squint my eyes. Not really nice. Heehee... Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	42 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	12944

Please fix the train requirements for 36 tuna. This number is impossible to achieve within 36 hours timeframe.

We only get asked for 7 bass fish. Please make tuna and salmon the same?

I'm also not getting xp for 36 tuna in today's train order. Looks like you need to tune up your programming a bit more, Teamlava.
    Last edited by cosmolife; 04-06-14 at 10:22 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I was just coming on to write about this myself.....

Executive Chef
    I got 36 salmons too !

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	48 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	12945

Executive Chef
    You need to put your picture on an image hosting website like photobucket. You can then link directly to the url of the photo.

Executive Chef
    I think I may load the salmon using gems.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast