View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
264. You may not vote on this poll
  • New decorations from adventures

70 26.52%
  • Peacock

94 35.61%
  • Construction camp - random drops of beams, blocks, glues

153 57.95%
  • Artisan exchange - exchange decorations for something else

195 73.86%
  • Wood elf

91 34.47%
  • Bakery

153 57.95%
  • Monster repellant

29 10.98%
  • Centaur

94 35.61%
  • New flowers - tulips, daffodils, lilies

49 18.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 6th April 2014

Nightclub Owner

Castle Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 6th April 2014

Vote for the items you'd like to see in your kingdom. You can vote for multiple items but you can only vote once.

Is there an item/building or decoration missing? Add your suggestion here. It might be included in the next poll in two weeks time. If you see a suggestion that someone else has made add your support to increase its chances of being in the poll.

If you've got a gameplay suggestion you can also add it here. Please note that these will not be included in a poll but they do get read.

You can also add your opinion in the thread requesting more gift options or this one on gem confirmations.
    Last edited by maguar; 04-06-14 at 04:12 AM.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Construction camp yes! free items drop i hope

Executive Chef
    I would love to see a peacock strutting around my Kingdom Or how about an eagle sitting a perch who could be sent off on adventures of his own to retrieve some goodies.

Some more birds in the kingdom, perhaps an aviary.

I'm not interested in decorations from adventures as I usually put them in storage anyway. Flowers for decoration would be nice but ones without watering cans hovering over them.

Some water for decor like the royal path so you can make moats or lakes and a bridge to go with it

Rhino Keeper
    Definitely construction camp and decoration exchange. Most of my adventure boxes have been decs that I don't ever display

Fashion Designer
    I'd love to exchange some of those overgrown benches!

I would really like something that can help me manage my Stones as I usually have 99 of them and Fancy Blocks and getting well on my way with the other stone items so it ties up my Workshops and Tinker Camp. Can you please make more crafting jobs in the other buildings or make a Pawn Shop building where we can sell our abundance of items or a Royal Exchange.

Rhino Keeper
    Horse! Thurston needs a horse to ride. What use is a knight in shining armour without a trusty steed?

Rhino Keeper
    The ability to turn off the watering can above flowers....or any item...the ability to switch on and off "ready" indicators.

I love your idea about the eagle adventures!

Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    I would love to see a peacock strutting around my Kingdom Or how about an eagle sitting a perch who could be sent off on adventures of his own to retrieve some goodies.

Some more birds in the kingdom, perhaps an aviary.

I'm not interested in decorations from adventures as I usually put them in storage anyway. Flowers for decoration would be nice but ones without watering cans hovering over them.

Some water for decor like the royal path so you can make moats or lakes and a bridge to go with it

Rhino Keeper
    Reposting my previous idea that there be a bigger difference in drops between the types of cow and what they drop, i.e. 1,2 or 3 milk as per normal white and royal pigs or increase chance of hide that it noticeable etc.

It would be nice if gem bought cows dropped more than one milk.

My vote goes to the Bakery. Anything that takes a load off the kitchen or helps out with food...

Maybe feed the Baron could be a royal exchange, with ticket, instead of a kitchen exchange.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast