View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your store?

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • Spring Fling: Spring Eyeshadow, Two-Tone Lipstick, Spring Nail Polish, Spring Eyeliner

34 36.56%
  • Lacy Night: Lace Evening Gown, Sparkly satin gloves, Black faux fur shaw, Lace Pumps

39 41.94%
  • Sassy Sailor: Sailor Romper, Patent Red Pumps, Sailor Hat, Envelope Clutch

21 22.58%
  • Beach Wedding: Seafoam Tulle Wedding Dress, Shells Headdress, Beach Sandals, Dream Beach Bouquet

56 60.22%
  • Tiles: purple, red, grass daisies. High tiles like the beach shell

32 34.41%
  • Beauty salon - girl having a make over Size 3x3

39 41.94%
  • Selfie: Selfie Casual Top, 'No Photos' Beanie Hat, Denim Shorts, Casual Pumps

11 11.83%
  • So many shoes to choose display

32 34.41%
  • Lilac halter ruffle dress

36 38.71%
  • Sophisticate Bride: Pink Sophisticate Gown, Sophisticate Pearl Necklace, Princess Diamond, Lace Veil

48 51.61%

20 21.51%
  • Wallpaper: park scenery. Aquamarine. single colored for coins.

33 35.48%
  • Manicure counter (similar to the autumn one, but without the fall leaves)

39 41.94%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 6th April 2014

Fashion Designer
    Ic3e thank you for posting the photo of the suit I suggested. The other suits you posted are lovely too. But please can y'all stop dissin' us older people? Do you disrespect your mothers and grandmothers? Some of us older folk do know how to be stylish. Thank you.

Fashion Designer
    Here are some things I'd like to see in the game:
    1. More high fashion and sophisticated outfits
    2. More edgy and mature outfits
    3. Elegant evening gowns, the kind of dresses you see at the Oscars
    4. Rompers and jumpsuits
    5. Butterfly tops
    6. Floral print, plaid, and polka dots
    7. Outfits with leather or lace
    Here are some outfits that have some of the things that I have mentioned.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmama24 View Post
    Ic3e thank you for posting the photo of the suit I suggested. The other suits you posted are lovely too. But please can y'all stop dissin' us older people? Do you disrespect your mothers and grandmothers? Some of us older folk do know how to be stylish. Thank you.
    My mother and grandmothers don't dress like that. We have a gene that runs in our family that makes us look younger than our actual age. I look like I'm 12 even though I'm turning 16 this July, my mom is 30-something (should never reveal a womans age) and she looks twenty. So in extention we dress younger than our age, well I don't have to I'm still a teenager.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mergirl96 View Post
    I love this jumpsuit! Do you mind if I name it?

Red Hot: Chilly Red Jumpsuit, Hot Glam Heels, Peppered Bracelet, Hot Glam Bag

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    My mother and grandmothers don't dress like that. We have a gene that runs in our family that makes us look younger than our actual age. I look like I'm 12 even though I'm turning 16 this July, my mom is 30-something (should never reveal a womans age) and she looks twenty. So in extention we dress younger than our age, well I don't have to I'm still a teenager.
    Sweetheart, it's not just in your family. People tell me I look 20 years younger than I am (a lady never reveals her age, and mine shall remain unspoken). But that was not my point. Whether we look our age or not, women my age still have a fashion sense. Hey, what about Betsey Johnson? I could go on, but I don't see the point.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    I love this jumpsuit! Do you mind if I name it?

Red Hot: Chilly Red Jumpsuit, Hot Glam Heels, Peppered Bracelet, Hot Glam Bag
    Not in love with this jumpsuit, although I would love to have a jumpsuit (see my original post on the subject). This one looks a little sad to me. There is one in Bloomingdale's that I love. If my computer is ever fixed, I shall post a photo.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmama24 View Post
    Sweetheart, it's not just in your family. People tell me I look 20 years younger than I am (a lady never reveals her age, and mine shall remain unspoken). But that was not my point. Whether we look our age or not, women my age still have a fashion sense. Hey, what about Betsey Johnson? I could go on, but I don't see the point.
    Okay fine, it was just the suits Isis posted that I don't like okay but that didn't leave me to believe that older women don't have a sense of style, I know that a lot of older women have style. I wasn't dissing the fact that older women don't have taste, I was dissing the suits and yes I said "granny suits" and I'm sorry. They're still granny suits because of the cut and shape but i don't mean that as an insult anymore.

Love this (butterfly effect) Could be done in different color butterflies

By the way sometimes TL pays attention to fashion designers notice the yellow (sapphire catalog) straight off Christian Dior 2013 spring show

Someone mentioned plaid love this and the others more Christian Dior

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast