View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your store?

Voters
93. You may not vote on this poll
  • Spring Fling: Spring Eyeshadow, Two-Tone Lipstick, Spring Nail Polish, Spring Eyeliner

34 36.56%
  • Lacy Night: Lace Evening Gown, Sparkly satin gloves, Black faux fur shaw, Lace Pumps

39 41.94%
  • Sassy Sailor: Sailor Romper, Patent Red Pumps, Sailor Hat, Envelope Clutch

21 22.58%
  • Beach Wedding: Seafoam Tulle Wedding Dress, Shells Headdress, Beach Sandals, Dream Beach Bouquet

56 60.22%
  • Tiles: purple, red, grass daisies. High tiles like the beach shell

32 34.41%
  • Beauty salon - girl having a make over Size 3x3

39 41.94%
  • Selfie: Selfie Casual Top, 'No Photos' Beanie Hat, Denim Shorts, Casual Pumps

11 11.83%
  • So many shoes to choose display

32 34.41%
  • Lilac halter ruffle dress

36 38.71%
  • Sophisticate Bride: Pink Sophisticate Gown, Sophisticate Pearl Necklace, Princess Diamond, Lace Veil

48 51.61%

20 21.51%
  • Wallpaper: park scenery. Aquamarine. single colored for coins.

33 35.48%
  • Manicure counter (similar to the autumn one, but without the fall leaves)

39 41.94%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 6th April 2014

Nightclub Owner

Fashion Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 6th April 2014

What are the items, catalogues and themes missing from your boutique? Let us know what is needed to make it on trend, classic etc. Your suggestions on items, themes and catalogues maybe included in the next poll in two weeks. You may vote for more then one item.

Don't forget to look ahead to upcoming special days and seasons.

You can also add gameplay suggestions.

You can also add your opinion to this thread on more gift options and this one on the makeup counter for Android.

Don't forget to check out the thread where you can suggest avatar hairstyles.

Ps if you feel a picture would help with your suggestion feel free to add it. You can post a description of your suggestion even if you can't post pics. Someone might even be able to help you find pics for them.

This thread has steps on how to post pics.

Note: It's great to see how passionate everyone is about fashion and their suggestions. Everyone's got their own style and opinions (and don't always agree with other people's taste/style). Lets keep the feedback constructive - if there's something you don't like you can explain what you don't like about it. Even better you can say how you'd change it to make it something you'd like.

Spring Fling

Lacy Night

Sassy Sailor

Beach Wedding

So many shoes to choose

Selfie

Lilac dress

Sophisticate Bride
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

I live in New Zealand. Just outside Christchurch in the south island.
    What great ideas for FS! I love everything! Bring it all on please!!!

Executive Chef
    Japanese Wedding

Japanese Wedding Dress
    Long Bride Hair
    Butterfly Parasol
    Butterfly Lamp

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Japanese Wedding

Japanese Wedding Dress
    Long Bride Hair
    Butterfly Parasol
    Butterfly Lamp
    I really like this look, perfect for the modern Japanese bride but it also upholds a bit of tradition. I would also really like a really tradtional Japanese bridal look, not with the hair down but with the hair done up.

Rhino Keeper
    It would be nice to see more makeup for the makeup counter.

Executive Chef
    Easter Sunday fashion show.

Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Ohh, just not the grany suit...
    Love the japanese weding, but Im sure we are not getting anything oriental for now...
    Would like to have any new makeup for avatar since we didnt get it in a while...
    Like the idea of a beach wedding, but we have so much clothes of that color...

Hope we are getting a theme of iteams, not just a bit of everything like in the past month...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    Easter Sunday fashion show.

Honestly, yeah, I find these granny suits undesirable too. Not because they're granny suits (well partially) but because of the fabric and the look of it. The lacquered look and obnoxious colors (ew, banana yellow?!) it just bother me. Now if it were white tweed with black trim and buttons, it's professional and chic and I would love that look.

Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    I really like this look, perfect for the modern Japanese bride but it also upholds a bit of tradition. I would also really like a really tradtional Japanese bridal look, not with the hair down but with the hair done up.
    This IS the best choice

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Orchidija View Post
    Ohh, just not the grany suit...
    Like the idea of a beach wedding, but we have so much clothes of that color...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    Honestly, yeah, I find these granny suits undesirable too. Not because they're granny suits (well partially) but because of the fabric and the look of it. The lacquered look and obnoxious colors (ew, banana yellow?!) it just bother me. Now if it were white tweed with black trim and buttons, it's professional and chic and I would love that look.
    I agree with you 100% there. I was thinking granny church suits also, but didn't want to say anything. the stiff tafetta fabric combined with the strict shape/silhouette and those awful hats are just not it. I do like the ombre effect of the pink/red suit, maybe in a dress with a wider hem? The jewelry in that one is nice, I like the color effect it has, looks almost like sugar crystals. Actually even the suit itself, the first one with the jewelry would be nice if you take off the hat. I could work with that. I don't like the single color ones, looks like play-doh.

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast