Thread: Wat should I spend gems on

Rhino Keeper

Wat should I spend gems on

I m fairly new at farm story ....plz someone advice wat should I spend gems on
    Wat does gnome home bird house ,butterfly bush , mole mound exactly do

Executive Chef
    I don't think the bird house and gnome home do anything, although that is animated.

The mole mound and butterfly bush supposedely attract more of them but I don't think it is worth spending gems on. I get plenty of butterflies and moles but completing collections is difficult because there is such an in balance of items. I completed a butterfly collection yesterday after waiting weeks to get one colour butterfly and I got rewarded with 200 coins. It is not worth paying out gems for that.

If you are going to spend gems I would say buy animals - dogs and cats - and buy paint. I find that of all the parts we get, paint is in the shortest of supply. Whenever I get 8 gems, I buy paint to do my barn upgrades.

Lack of space in the barn is the biggest challenge you have in the game.

Rhino Keeper
    I totally agree. I spend my gems also on paint. I bought 2 cats and dogs and a horse. they often gives you an item like nails, screws but also gems. Sometimes I buy a decoration, but they give you nothing. They just embellish your farm :-))) I would't spend my hardearned gems on the butterfly or mole. The space in barn and silo is very important as you level up. The more space, more items to prepare, more deliveries, more money....

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks all