Thread: Spring flower tables, fruit bowl......

Rhino Keeper

Spring flower tables, fruit bowl......

Some of my neighbors have these displayed. I looked at a blog (not the TL one) & it said it was for RS2 but some of my neighbors are in the US. The pic they had for the fruit bowl looked like regular RS. I am confused lol.

If it's not on RS2, how can an Android user get them?
    I am too busy to visit your game but I do open my games several times a day for gift giving & honor requests for parts/goals/maps if you need a neighbor. I play RS, BS, DS Fashion & Farm. My other ID is hona69.

Android users are people too.

Do the tables look like sunflowers? If so, those were released on March 26th.
    Have you downloaded the most recent version for android? I'm not android but I've read here on the forums about getting the new content from an upgraded version each time TL releases new stuff.

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, I noticed that too when I was still on RS Ski Lodge version that all of a sudden people had this new Fruit Bowl dish that I hadn't seen before. Once I downloaded the new Springtime RS (and deleted Ski Lodge one after since I didn't need it anymore) I saw the new dishes on the regular stoves. Just go to Google Play and search for Restaurant Story and you should see the Springtime one.

Nightclub Owner
    If these are the items about which you are enquiring then they have nothing to do with restaurant story 2. They are available in the Springtime version of Restaurant Story (for android).

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks! I found the new Springtime version in Google Play. Waiting for tomorrow to get gems from incentive...I didn't see anything in the regular goal threads & with all the talk about RS2 thought they may be for the new game. Then I realized that RS2 is a completely different game.

Thanks everyone!!!

Goes to show don't believe everything on the net....lol.
    Last edited by Trixie6969; 04-06-14 at 01:17 PM.
    I am too busy to visit your game but I do open my games several times a day for gift giving & honor requests for parts/goals/maps if you need a neighbor. I play RS, BS, DS Fashion & Farm. My other ID is hona69.

Rhino Keeper
    I have the new tables, chairs, recipes....I'm a happy camper now...thx to all who responded

Host(ess)
    I cannot find spring time version, what version still has the fruit bowl and spring salad?