Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: game crashes leading to crown lose

What drives me even more crazy is that FM standard reply:

"system may crash because you lost internet connection" ... "recommend to close all other apps" bla bla bla.... no matter what you wrote in the message. AS IF A TOP10 PLAYER WOULD NOT KNOW THAT?!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by azrelim View Post
    Hi Firemocha,

I lost 86 Crowns for no reason. I had no other apps Open and didn't start a attack. Thats not fair! Some battled the Whole Day for it. I want my Crowns back!! Thanks
    I lost 59 crowns today and wasn't even logged on, nor was I attacked!! I wrote FM support but after reading the posts in this thread I have little faith anything will be done. It is a shame that what could be a great game has little to no support.

New Resident
    No other app is open, game crashes midway between battles and when you open it again you lose 30-35 crowns. Sometimes you even lose crowns just searchin for opponents. This is annoying!
    Last edited by maguar; 06-12-14 at 03:22 AM. Reason: Removed starred word

New Resident
    FM staff, if you cannot return our crowns how about rebates for our in-app purchases

Differences between two versions of this game due to the ratio of the screen iphon and ipad different. i thing we run the same cause errors game. ket a result we lost crown

Today the players in my alliance has lost alot of crown :bo6 lost 120 crown khoai tay lost 100 crown ensen lost 100 crown .Was yesterday and the day before we're both lost crown.We are very sad������.Please do us happy. Thank you!

New Resident
    I am loosing an average of 60 crowns per day by hitting attack and having the game crash befor I even see an opponent. I am so frustrated I am going to quit all fire mocha games if this is not fixed.

It's sad to think that this issue is still going on. I have just experience a lose of crowns while searching for a match. I wasn't attacking just looking for a base to attack when the game crash and lost crowns. Its not the first time this has happen its quite often making it difficult to compete for rankings. I have not been able to get pass the 2000k mark because I find myself always making up a crown lose because of a game crash. You guys need to do something about this.

Executive Chef
    It's sad!!!! Been months and FM still did not fix this problem!!crashes lose crowns while searching and while at battle!!

Interestingly most of these players who posted quit playing due to ur inability to fix this issue. You currently have neW players mostly kids who rather flood global with nonsense than play. I start crowning and this happens I'll be gone too. Even this new forum system is bugged too. Gee guys, where do you find your people you are paying? Game is not the only one with bugs, even the new updated forum does😳
    Last edited by tenminlate; 03-18-15 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Typoes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123