Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: game crashes leading to crown lose

And it just happened again!! Game crashed, I lost crowns again!

New Resident
    i cannot connect to facebook. that's why i cannot access my old acct. while other apps can..

Rhino Keeper
    Again i search for battle, not even start yet but game crash lead to lost of 14 crowns please fix this , thank you

New Resident
    Hi Firemocha,

I lost 86 Crowns for no reason. I had no other apps Open and didn't start a attack. Thats not fair! Some battled the Whole Day for it. I want my Crowns back!! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Sorry for the inconvenience! Unfortunately, these will be counted as a loss and you will lose the associated Crowns for that battle. To prevent this from occurring, we suggest closing any apps you may have running in the background. Doing this may free up some resources to improve the performance in your game.
    Hi Frozen!
    I dont know if this occurrence of being booted out while searching for battle and lose huge amount of crowns has reached your admin!!! It is definitely starting to piss me off!!! Just please be fair with us crowners coz we burn our butts sitting the whole day searching for good crowns and its not a joke Frozen...FM gives less crowns to find and makes it hard for us to gain and lose it just because the game crashes???? BE FAIR to us!!! If you cant do something about it then tell FM to be freakin nice to us BIG DOGS and return what we lost!!! Its not easy to get crowns now since there are these so called 24/7 TOP 4 players who stays online amd cant be revenged at!!!! So what are your plans??? IF none just say so then il be happy to quit so tired of the bugs you got! Not happy anymore!

Frozen Turtle, please give us some hope. The boiler-plate response is not really helpful. Most people in my alliance are closing down background apps. We are still encountering this issue. This has only been a problem for a month or so. Clearly something has changed in the app or perhaps how KC is interacting with ios changes. It would be much appreciated if the problem was escalated to the development team. Thank you for your consideration.

New Resident
    I was amongst the first to be in this game! It used to be fun way back before! Somehow Kingdom Clash has lost its touch! We tried our best to reach maxed defense, maxed troops and maxed base and its not easy! FM took out a lot from us and all we wanted was fair game! This game crashes and losing crowns apparently not coming from our side coz my wifi is strong and I never had this problem with other applications, only in KINGDOM CLASH!!! We lose gems, we lose our troops and somehow FM gets away with it! This is my first post and I am not active with this forums but yes...IT MADE ME POST coz the game is very poor now!

New Resident
    I am not the earliest group of players but I also started this game quite early, We didn't have this problem in old days, i think it's time to upgrade your server as so many players now, there are many things that ****ing this game, certainly this is one of them!

We all experience that! It is horrible and almost drives me nuts. You can do what ever you want. Often I play for two hours win 7 times, and zzzzzzzz..... Breakdown in the middle of an attack. All lost! All the hard work, gems, time, nerves! I am sorry for all the players that loose crowns like that. Also my competitors.
    If I try to report that to FM I get this "please close all other Apps.... your internet connection ..." message. As if there was a top10 player who does not know that!!! I only play at home at my super fast stable internet. All apps closed and much more almost paranoid precaution. But it still happens. At the moment there are several problems, but this is the worst of them! Please fix that! (And the stupid Word Filter! *lol* )

Dear FT, it happens twice to me today, I lost 80 crowns, and you know how hard is to find some at top level.
    This bug is destroying the game, most of our top player are very upset for this.
    LET THE DEVELOPER TO FIX THIS.
    ������������������������������������ �������������������������������������������������� ����

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast