Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: game crashes leading to crown lose

Host(ess)

Angry game crashes leading to crown lose

Hi,

It is very nice that you finally changed the rules so that if someone terminates a battle at the middle they lose the crowns.
    The problem is that "legitimate" game crashes are resulting in lose of crowns too!!!

For 3 times in the last 2 days the game crashed on me and when I go back I lose the crowns. And its not like this game is the most stable app to begin with!
    I want my crowns back!!!

Thanks,
    noya9.

Sorry for the inconvenience! Unfortunately, these will be counted as a loss and you will lose the associated Crowns for that battle. To prevent this from occurring, we suggest closing any apps you may have running in the background. Doing this may free up some resources to improve the performance in your game.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Sorry for the inconvenience! Unfortunately, these will be counted as a loss and you will lose the associated Crowns for that battle. To prevent this from occurring, we suggest closing any apps you may have running in the background. Doing this may free up some resources to improve the performance in your game.
    That's well and good to close other apps in the background, but what about devices that do not allow multiple apps to run simultaneously? For example, every single Apple hand-held device on the market today. Sooner or later you guys have to admit that this may be on FireMocha's/Storm8's end, and not on the users end.

Quote Originally Posted by deathmage View Post
    That's well and good to close other apps in the background, but what about devices that do not allow multiple apps to run simultaneously? For example, every single Apple hand-held device on the market today. Sooner or later you guys have to admit that this may be on FireMocha's/Storm8's end, and not on the users end.
    Most Apple devices allow multitasking by double tapping the home button. These apps are running in the background and can slow down the currently running app on your device.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Most Apple devices allow multitasking by double tapping the home button. These apps are running in the background and can slow down the currently running app on your device.
    OK so I went in and "closed" those apps apparently running in the background, and the issue is still occuring. Funny enough, it only seems to happen when I am winning/about to win a match. Seems rather fishy to me...

New Resident
    This is utterly ridiculous. I don't have any apps running in the background, yet the game crashes consistently. I've even gone so far as to delete the app and reinstall, however, the game continues to crash. This is obviously a bug that needs to be fixed.

New Resident
    I have been having the same problem. I have 3 devices and 3 accounts it happens on every one. But, it only happens if my crowns are above 1550 or somewhere in that area. I am extremely active I attack around 150 times a day between my 3 accounts. More if farming. When my crowns are below 1550 it has yet to happen. However as soon as i get above that level it happens at least once a day. I have a stable connection at home as well as my office but it happens at both places as well as at friend's houses. I have had other members in my alliance test this and none have had it happen when under 1550. However everyone who is higher has had it happen many times in the past few weeks. I have passed along all advice offered here and in emails and nothing has helped any of us. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. I keep records of crash times and opponents faced when crashes occur. But this problem is a cause of great frustration among many players throughout the game.

New Resident
    I concur, this game crashes far too frequently to far too many people. I also do not have anything "running in the background" and a stable internet connection. I don't get kicked out of any other game? It's an obvious glitch on the part of Fire Mocha. And, nice that the filter wont let you say "glitch." Wouldn't want to say what is really wrong.

Rhino Keeper
    Agree... I press find match and the game crash before i can see my first opponent, but still i lost my crown...
    This is so frustrating, i hope FM can fix this... I lost many crowns for this game crash...

Frozen, I have lost about 200 crowns in the 5 days through this bug. Every time i recover the crowns I lose them again through game crash! I think that you guys have reduced the number of servers for the game and now it is not stable anymore! This is not fair. I want my crowns back!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast