Thread: Tradeing

Rhino Keeper

Tradeing

Why is it what we can only trade dragons once they have reached level 4 that is a waste of food and time. Why can't we trade as soon as we hatch an egg that we don't want.
    I welcome neighbour to my games. I play dragon, story, bakery, restaurant, fashion, pet shop, zoo story 2, farm story 2, castle story & pet hotel

Rhino Keeper
    this would be child trafficking and be in breach of the law

Rhino Keeper
    That's against the law? Oh....
    I welcome neighbour to my games. I play dragon, story, bakery, restaurant, fashion, pet shop, zoo story 2, farm story 2, castle story & pet hotel

Rhino Keeper
    Please let us trade as soon as egg has hatched instead of wasting food and time in the temple on a dragon we are only going to send off to trade.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mermaidzen View Post
    Why is it what we can only trade dragons once they have reached level 4 that is a waste of food and time. Why can't we trade as soon as we hatch an egg that we don't want.
    Well, it does seem like that at first, but once you have mining unlocked, you earn bombs from evolving, and gems from trading! Gems and bombs both contribute to getting new dragons, so it doesn't bother me plus....I have over 40,000 food in stock with nothing to do with it (lots and lots of poison fails, they take forever )
    accepting all neighbors

Android players have none of those options or benefits. I would love to be able to "gift" or trade duplicate dragons to my neighbors and wouldn't mind evolving them to level 4.

Rhino Keeper
    We don't trade to neighbours we trade for gems to craft new dragons just wish didn't have to wait till they are level 4