Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: April Sneak Peak

I have another guess:greselda(the evil queen) sister??

Executive Chef
    Lorelei's (the mermaid in the pond) sister lol

Rhino Keeper
    Thurston's sister...she could be mean to him

Executive Chef
    MY sister! Lolol

Rhino Keeper
    Did I miss something or we not have a update today???

No updates yet?? Im sad!!

Does anyone know what this Fortune Teller quest is? I have a quest called "Booby Trap Fortune" and I have no idea how to complete it. Does anyone else have this?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by desdefoe View Post
    Does anyone know what this Fortune Teller quest is? I have a quest called "Booby Trap Fortune" and I have no idea how to complete it. Does anyone else have this?
    Seems to me you have to collect from a cottage to get an enchanted block.

For all fortunes see this thread:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post720337

Rhino Keeper
    For forum readers who probably didn't see this in another thread, Aggwynn gave a new hint for Part 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    Jousting Arena... get that ready for Troll Tribe Part 4
    I guess we're doing battles with Troll Factions in the Jousting Arena? And not battling in-game characters like the Troll King and Greselda?

Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    Hi All,

3) The Troll Tribe Story Arc
    -Parts 3, 4 and 5 are scheduled to go out in April as well!
    -Summary of each part:
    Part 3: Kaz struggles to unite the humans and the Trolls. Kaz becomes known as "Kaz the Traitor" to his Tribe. The Kingdom welcomes a reluctant resident.
    Part 4: The Swampy Pond loses its effect and the Dire Boars return with full force. The Trolls divide into 3 tribes, each with a different King. The Ruler prepares for 3 EPIC battles.
    Part 5: A brand new Castle is built. A friend selects 5 of the best warriors and leaves the Kingdom. Will they return?

Also, since Kaz just got his "Abode" in Part 3, I'm thinking that the new Castle in Part 5 isn't going to be for Kaz...., anyone want to speculate on why there's a new Castle coming and for whom?

There was a previous mention somewhere that the Ruby would be somehow explained. Is the old Troll King coming back? Or will a new Troll somehow be crowned King of the Troll Tribes?

Tomorrow's Part 4 release has me intrigued!!
    Last edited by eepopp; 04-16-14 at 06:14 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by m1stery View Post
    Ok, I just got an idea... since Kaz is going to be rejected as a traitor by his tribe, we are the one to welcome him, so that means that we are going to get a troll to walk around our Kingdom. Since all of our residents have their houses/castles, Kaz is also going to get one. He is going to get a castle, cuz he is going to become a king to one of those 3 troll tribes. But since we know that Thurston (friend) simply can't stand to be around trolls (they did steal his shiny armour!), he decides to take 5 of the best knights/warriors and leave the Kingdom (probably to fight trolls). So that leaves us with the question, will he return?
    Since Kaz became a "friend" or reluctant resident in Part 3, I think that Kaz will actually be the one to pick 5 of the best warriors from the Jousting Arena in Part 4 and then leave the kingdom on a quest.

After Part 5 concludes, I think we're going to see Kaz come back when the Blythewood storyline continues or concludes. Maybe at that time, he'll become a permanent in-game walking resident.

Note: One reason why I think it's not Thurston is that there are so many side-quests that he's part of (i.e. the pet skunkupine), that it would be difficult from a continuity perspective to have him appear in-game when he was supposed to have left. I think all the core characters are unlikely candidates because of that, too.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast