Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Castle Story: 04/03/2014 Update Expansions

Executive Chef
    Split the difference, buy half of what you need tomorrow....

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I really cannot decide whether to buy the value pack or not! I need 180 trade tickets to complete the expansions, and I have 25 on hand. If I slog thru it myself, it will take 2 months or so. It will cost me 30 bucks to buy all the tickets I need. I don't need the space right now, but I'd like to get them done. I'd rather not spend the money, but I do have the funds. Two days to decide...

Hemm, haw....
    I decided to buy only one 50 Trade Ticket value packs, and I now only have the 5 permit expansion area left.

I needed the breathing room, and figured I would do my small part in showing support for this game.

Fashion Designer
    What happened to the update we were supposed to get on 04/03??? Upon completing the troll story line it days the next part will be released on 04/03. I guess TL either forgot about the deadline they gave themselves, or fell a bit short.
    Perhaps don't put on a date unless it's a sure thng. So frustrating!!!

Fashion Designer
    I believe the 4/03 Trolls Part 3 update was pushed back a week to give us the expansions and trade ticket starter pack offers, so that we have time to unlock more space for new buildings - which I am quite happy about.

I expect the next part will be here soon. There is always going to be some part of the storyline we are waiting for. My most eagerly anticipated updates are the future ones dealing with the sleeper in the Blythewood Sapling.

Host(ess)
    I also thank you so much for the expansions this week and all the exciting updates lately. But, I wonder why I haven't gotten an offer for a value pack. Is it only for a few and not for all?? Have used up all my lanterns and tickets and even fast forwarded by using gems to expand. Could really use the value pack for the last expansions as it will take a really long time to trade for enough tickets when starting from scratch again and it takes far too many gems to use them for yet an expansion.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by MIssFryd View Post
    I also thank you so much for the expansions this week and all the exciting updates lately. But, I wonder why I haven't gotten an offer for a value pack. Is it only for a few and not for all?? Have used up all my lanterns and tickets and even fast forwarded by using gems to expand. Could really use the value pack for the last expansions as it will take a really long time to trade for enough tickets when starting from scratch again and it takes far too many gems to use them for yet an expansion.
    The Value packs to go out randomly. You may not get this one, but hopefully you will receive the next one that is sent out.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Thank you for replying, kokky panda. I just have to cross my fingers, elbows and toes and hope I'll be in the next pick then. I could sure use the space, especially if even more building(s) are coming this month

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112