Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: New bug. Side store

Fashion Designer
    Another bug ... Many times when adding an item to the side store, nothing happens when you tap on the item to sell. Going out and coming back does not fix it. You must force quit and restart to regain that funtionality

Fashion Designer
    To reiterate, I have deleted this game 4 times and reinstalled from my iTunes via USB, reinstalled from the iTunes Store via wifi and the cloud too and it still has the side store issues of the window opened all the way to the right. This question is not answered. Others having same problem. I'm on iPad Air, others on same, one person said same on iPad 4 others on iPhone (they weren't specific to model)

This is definitely a bug and this thread should be changed from answered to open issue.

The Honorable Panda
    I have not seen any staff on the forum today. I will go ahead and let them know there are more posts.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I have not seen any staff on the forum today. I will go ahead and let them know there are more posts.
    Thanks, I appreciate it... I am seeing more and more weird behavior in this version... My farm flooded. (Blue background) and I lost all my chickens in one pen and all my alpacas...

Of course, force quit and restart fixed those issues but I never had a flood before and never lost more than 1 animal... This time I lost 8

Also, it appears that shutting down my iPad Air and restarting fs2 helped immeasurably ESP. If fs2 is the only app running... Perhaps some type of memory leak or memory corruption

New Resident
    hi, same issue with the shop side sliding window. ipad 1 ios 5.1.1

Executive Chef
    Having the same trouble - iPad mini, latest updates.

Rhino Keeper
    I have the same problem and it's really annoying. My pigs and chicken disappeared, the pets too. My farm is flooded in blue when I'm visiting 4-5 neighbours. I do also have a blank square with the blueberryjelly. hope TL will fix this very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by bss18974 View Post
    Thanks, I appreciate it... I am seeing more and more weird behavior in this version... My farm flooded. (Blue background) and I lost all my chickens in one pen and all my alpacas...

Of course, force quit and restart fixed those issues but I never had a flood before and never lost more than 1 animal... This time I lost 8

Also, it appears that shutting down my iPad Air and restarting fs2 helped immeasurably ESP. If fs2 is the only app running... Perhaps some type of memory leak or memory corruption

Rhino Keeper
    Same problem....just happened with the latest update with water garden ..click on shop..game freezes until need to shut down ....also when clicking to sell a item..won't allow to increase price ...the screen shot from first page on this thread is what I also see sometimes ..the white building edge on right side ..

These new bugs happen for me maybe 30% of the time ..I'm on itouch 4 th ..lenel is 33&35 I think - give or take a level on my accounts

Rhino Keeper
    Good to know it's not just me. Still annoying though

Hello everyone... I also have this annoying side shop problem where, once an item is sold and I pick up the money in order to sell other products, the slot window will barely open, showing the edge of that window to the right of the screen without letting me make any kind of transaction... Will this be corrected any time soon ? A quick answer would be wonderful giving the high quality playing time of this game !

Thank you for your time and consideration...

An almost happy farmer

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast