Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sushi shop

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaJelly77 View Post
    Can someone say how much the sushi shop costs??
    175k (lol)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kc4388 View Post
    175k (lol)
    o_o please say you're joking, omg

Hello, I have one question, i m level 36, I have the water garden for a long time know and none of the crops sell i even if I sell 10 of them for 300 coins (and the market price is between 550 and 600 coins). I would like to buy the sushi shop, however can I make all of those things on the photo or should I wait for level 40? Thank you

Rhino Keeper
    I'm in level 34. I bought Sushi shop an had Water Garden. I see in my sushi shop has 3 items I can make: Sushi Roll, Steam Rice an Sushi egg. I wonder if I can get salmon fish which used to make sushi roll? I tried with Spicy bait but just got Bass. I read that salmon will be available in level 35 but then why sushi Roll is available in Sushi shop? pls someone confirms for me.. Thank you :-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 813vv View Post
    I'm in level 34. I bought Sushi shop an had Water Garden. I see in my sushi shop has 3 items I can make: Sushi Roll, Steam Rice an Sushi egg. I wonder if I can get salmon fish which used to make sushi roll? I tried with Spicy bait but just got Bass. I read that salmon will be available in level 35 but then why sushi Roll is available in Sushi shop? pls someone confirms for me.. Thank you :-)

Salmon and Tuna is guaranteed with the fancy bait - the multicoloured one and I would guess it will unlock when salmon unlocks.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you very much. Then now I just make Steam Rice which is sold very fast :-) Sushi shop is the best one I have bought :-)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 813vv View Post
    Thank you very much. Then now I just make Steam Rice which is sold very fast :-) Sushi shop is the best one I have bought :-)

I would suggest that you just make the rice anyway and the wasabi paste when it unlocks because that takes 1hr 45 mins.

The sushi dishes are longer recipes which need more preparation and although selling prices are high, the profit is not worth it in my opinion.

Rice and Wasbi paste always sell at max price quickly.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Unlocking Sushi shop

Does anybody know how to unlock the sushi shop? It says goal, but there?s no further instructions. Plz help!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by corilove34 View Post
    Does anybody know how to unlock the sushi shop? It says goal, but there?s no further instructions. Plz help!!
    Welcome to the forum.

You need to complete the Water Garden Goals series in order to unlock the Sushi Shop. Please see Chapter Sushi Shop in Buildings and Crafts Guide for more information, link in my signature.

See Posts 1 and 2 in Main Guide to help you get started. Happy farming!

Rhino Keeper
    The sushi shop costs $175 000

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast