Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Water Garden & Expansion Update is available

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JzKalika View Post
    Stormie has 3 types of crops in his Water Garden - Rice, Seaweed and Wasabi.
    thank you. Do you know what level this crop is unlocked or do you have to buy the sushishop first ?

I absolutely refuse to repair the crop dryer and buy the sushi shop. The dryer requires two of the hardest parts to find(paint & nails). We also need them to expand the silo and barn and they are really hard to find. No Thanks!!!

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys I moved the posts relating to the 36 salmon for the train order to its own thread here, so I could report this over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Wow, you have to 'repair' a water plot to even plant anything?

You guys really don't like us do you? It's really a challenge to enjoy this game. I accept the expense to expand to the water garden, but it takes weeks to build up the items needed only to run into further weeks to unlock the plots?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggi79 View Post
    Wow, you have to 'repair' a water plot to even plant anything?

You guys really don't like us do you? It's really a challenge to enjoy this game. I accept the expense to expand to the water garden, but it takes weeks to build up the items needed only to run into further weeks to unlock the plots?

Tell me about it! I bought gems to just get finished with the expansion, since I only needed less than 10 maps. I've don't about five plots now and it's a pain to plant everything. I'm trying to find hammers and wood as I type to have more. AND then I'm way short in buying the sushi building. I don't think I'll be able to enjoy the upcoming easter event. I'll be totally broke. And this after buying 30 pieces of wood, make buttons and wooden horses and selling them all at max profit.

Rhino Keeper
    Ummm.....for those complaining about how long it takes to get the land papers and tools necessary to expand to the water garden.....I can only tell you from my own personal experience....TAKE YOUR TIME! Why? Well, in my own mad rush to get the water garden and sushi shop, I forgot the most important thing about this game....this is a game heavily dependent on trading with your neighbors and other sellers at the news stand.

So then what happens when out of my 600 neighbors, there are only about 10, myself included, only 10 people have the water garden and only 3 have the sushi shop...well what happens is NOBODY sells anything relating to the water garden or sushi shop! I'm on my own as far as completing train orders! Usually, in the past, I could do 2 train orders per day. But now, it's extremely rare and very difficult to find water garden and sushi shop items for sale in neighbors shops or at the news stand.

So take your time getting to the water garden and sushi shop. By the time you get both, a lot more of your neighbors and other sellers will have what you need for sale

Sorry I didn't mean to yell. I typed in capitals to emphasize. Not yelling. LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by klengenhues View Post
    Do you know what level this crop is unlocked or do you have to buy the sushishop first ?
    I'm level 44. The sushi shop needs rice and seaweed crops. I think wasabi will be needed at higher levels. Maybe somebody at higher levels can answer this question for us? I too am curious to know when wasabi will unlock

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by klengenhues View Post
    thank you. Do you know what level this crop is unlocked or do you have to buy the sushishop first ?

The water garden quests unlock at level 38(you can expand to the water garden at any time)
    Once you expand to the water garden the new recipes and
    sushi building unlocks.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    ...And this after buying 30 pieces of wood, make buttons and wooden horses and selling them all at max profit.
    Hey, you must've bought the wood cheep!

The way I tried to calculate it - if you buy two pieces of wood at close to 250 and sell a button at best price (504?) - you don't really make all that much money!

I'm not at the wooden horse level yet, but the same goes for the wooden necklace!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post

The water garden quests unlock at level 38(you can expand to the water garden at any time)
    Once you expand to the water garden the new recipes and
    sushi building unlocks.
    Kooky, I'm level 44, I have the water garden and sushi shop, but don't have wasabi. Do you happen to know what level the wasabi unlocks at? It's not a biggie. I'm just curious

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast