Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Water Garden & Expansion Update is available

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by klengenhues View Post
    there are also new recipes. One in the fryer and one in the bakery.
    I wonder what level you need to be to get the new recepies.
    I'm 43 and there is nothing.

Fashion Designer
    guys where did you get the new fish? in the pond or? i have fished maybe 10 times and got only anchovy and catfish like usually. i am little confused with that!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sanya87 View Post
    guys where did you get the new fish? in the pond or? i have fished maybe 10 times and got only anchovy and catfish like usually. i am little confused with that!
    in the regular pond with the spicy fish bite in a hotspot

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kc4388 View Post
    i am 47 and have them both but i don't know on which level they were unlocked.

thx for the info about the fish

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by klengenhues View Post
    you have to buy the sushishop in the buildinglist in order to make sushis. It costs 175000. That's a lot.
    What?! So it's not FREE? Well that's just gonna be fun. Since it's a goal I thought it would cost little to nothing. The last gem building was the jewelry maker and I cannot remember how much that one was. So the price to expand to the garden is steep and then we need to dish out more coins for the building. AND we need to use tools to open one little plot there.

It's a new goal for us to reach but I sure wish it wasn't going to be such a headache.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    What?! So it's not FREE? Well that's just gonna be fun. Since it's a goal I thought it would cost little to nothing. The last gem building was the jewelry maker and I cannot remember how much that one was. So the price to expand to the garden is steep and then we need to dish out more coins for the building. AND we need to use tools to open one little plot there.

It's a new goal for us to reach but I sure wish it wasn't going to be such a headache.

Well, let's look at the bright side of it. If it was just there for the taking..... there would be nothing to complain about!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post

Free?! Lol,almost peed my pants!

Executive Chef
    But seriously,I love the update,but why does each of the new plants take so darn long to grow,at least give rice a fairly shorter time as it's a basic staple

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kc4388 View Post
    I am at level 44.

Now I kept getting orders with sushi, seaweed and rice. =.=" Will be some time before I get to enjoy my water garden. So I'm really looking forward for the Easter event. Hopefully not something too expensive or impossible to achieve please! Oh ya, how about a corgi in bunny suit too? XD
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast