Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Water Garden & Expansion Update is available

Good grief! I have 1 permit. Need 27 more? That sounds like maybe by October I will have that. No one will be selling them now....

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Have you updated your regular game to the new version that was released yesterday in iTunes?
    Version 1.7.3.
    Yes, I have.

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	12921. Here is proof for the update.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandeuro View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	12921. Here is proof for the update.

I think you must be seeing the stuff that you need the water garden to make. If you have not expanded there yet you would either need to discard deliveries or buy the items in the newspaper.

Farm Supplier
    I guess you're right, but it might be nice to get a confirmation on that. Thanks.

Ok I have a problem too. I have a right version and I can see a water garden. But no quest and no new recipes. I am level 35 and not happy. Anybody knows why ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Cafelover11 View Post
    Ok I have a problem too. I have a right version and I can see a water garden. But no quest and no new recipes. I am level 35 and not happy. Anybody knows why ?
    The quest is to expand to the water garden - there are no recipes until you do.

Do you have the Get your Feet Wet Quest? or is one of your characters jumping up and down. I think it was the man in the rocking chair for me, I tapped on him and the quest came up.

I dont have any request right now- and nobody is jumping. I have re installed and tapped all of the characters and nothing. I just can see the water garden.

Fashion Designer
    great update, a lot of new stuff but now we need also a lot of tools too repair the things and money to save. however i am happy, it will make me entertained for awhile

Fashion Designer
    My game is freezing! I've closed and downloaded! Can't find the new download, think I did it yesterday. Have the pond and have upgraded it several times!

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast