Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: Water Garden & Expansion Update is available

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wendy2859 View Post
    Have just expanded to water garden and I've no idea what I'm doing. Have repaired dryer and have dried two rice, but how do I trn them into rice bowls. How many different bits of the garden need upgrading, do I start on the ones that need two or save up and upgrade the bits that need more planks and things. Can I do much more until I have bought the sushi shop and until then do I just sell thigs I have produced.sorry if I appear bait stupid but have looked everywhere for the answers. Hope someone can help.
    Once you have the dried seaweed, take two to the deep fryer and make nori that is used with dried rice to make rice cakes in the bakery. After you get the sushi shop, you can make Steamed Rice (in a bowl), Wasabi Paste, Egg Sushi, Sushi Roll and Salmon Nigiri. Last two require salmon.
    Last edited by driver1711; 10-06-14 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Added more info

Farm Supplier
    Thanks so much. As I used all my money to expand may take a bit of time to buy shop, but at least I can make something now.

Farm Supplier
    Am still having problems. I have dried two lots of seaweed which are showing in my silo, but when I go to bakery to make rice cakes it says I have no seaweed leaves available. What is the matter with this game. It has taken ages to expand to this feature and now I can't use anything from it. And whilst I am here have made many deliveries today and received no permits at all and very little of anything else. I thought the whole point of this game was to make deliveries in order to expand and get tools but it seems since the last event everything has dried up.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by wendy2859 View Post
    Am still having problems. I have dried two lots of seaweed which are showing in my silo, but when I go to bakery to make rice cakes it says I have no seaweed leaves available. What is the matter with this game. It has taken ages to expand to this feature and now I can't use anything from it. And whilst I am here have made many deliveries today and received no permits at all and very little of anything else. I thought the whole point of this game was to make deliveries in order to expand and get tools but it seems since the last event everything has dried up.
    You need to take the seaweed to the fryer and make Nori first.

See post 1 for more information ( I merged this thread with the current thread)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Thanks, realised that I had to go to the fryer after I posted. Silly me for not reading fully what I was supposed to do

Get You Feet Wet quest is now not available until Level 38. I'm not sure how to edit earlier posts in the thread to add a *note to the bottom of older info. It would be nice to have the Sushi shop and its requirements to the first post in the thread. that price tag is something that should be easy to find so it can be prepared for as well. It might also be helpful to add that Level 39 adds the Candy Craze goal which adds the Candy Maker crafting item with an additional cost of $85,000 (coins).

What if you use Android? How can you get the update with the sushi building? I have Android Note 4. I really want the balloon and the truffle garden but I cannot seem to get those, nor the cabin. Is there a way to get those if you use Android and not iPhone?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarbuttsplace View Post
    What if you use Android? How can you get the update with the sushi building? I have Android Note 4. I really want the balloon and the truffle garden but I cannot seem to get those, nor the cabin. Is there a way to get those if you use Android and not iPhone?
    nope. android users are doomed like this
    Looking for new neighbors on Restaurant Story and Bakery Story!

Please feel free to add me if you:
    - are Level 73 or above
    - respond to requests for parts and goals daily
    - gift parts for goals/ovens during first 10 days of goals

I don't care about your star rating and if you tip me or not. I get that you have a life

I gift parts as much as I can (or capps for those who request for it), respond to requests daily but rarely tip. I am most active during goals.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314