Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Water Garden & Expansion Update is available

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shop555 View Post
    Hi, this is probably a stupid question, but, I have run out of crops to make in the water garden. Where do I get more?? It doesn't seem to be like the farm crops, where you just click on the crop you want and can have as many as you like any time you like. Their all at zero. Any ideas?? Thanks.
    Best bet is to scour paper for people selling those crops,I sell them sometimes,others do too

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by shop555 View Post
    Hi, this is probably a stupid question, but, I have run out of crops to make in the water garden. Where do I get more?? It doesn't seem to be like the farm crops, where you just click on the crop you want and can have as many as you like any time you like. Their all at zero. Any ideas?? Thanks.
    How did you end up with 0 of each crop? With water crops you can only plant the wet versions and craft with the dry versions, make sure you don't dry too many crop or you won't have any left to plant with!
    Storm8

Quote Originally Posted by JzKalika View Post
    How did you end up with 0 of each crop? With water crops you can only plant the wet versions and craft with the dry versions, make sure you don't dry too many crop or you won't have any left to plant with!
    Yeah, just copped that!!!! Thought I was doing great drying all my crops! Thanks for the reply's. That's what I get for being so enthusiastic!!

Host(ess)
    I have a problem with the water garden. I can produce the new products in the kitchen and bakery, but the products and also the water plants never appear in any plane or train delivery. So I can not use them for anything. I can only sell them. I have the newest version.
    Anyone has the same problem?

Quote Originally Posted by CD0815 View Post
    I have a problem with the water garden. I can produce the new products in the kitchen and bakery, but the products and also the water plants never appear in any plane or train delivery. So I can not use them for anything. I can only sell them. I have the newest version.
    Anyone has the same problem?
    I am at Level 33 and I am in the same situation. An earlier post by Storm8 staff indicates that the quest for water garden unlocks at level 38, even though players can choose to expand to the water garden earlier. So, I believe we have to be Level 38 and above for the water garden products to appear in the plane and train.

Addition: I just went to a neighbour who is selling rice. I cannot buy his rice until I reach Level 40. So, the products may only show up on the plane and train orders starting level 40.
    Last edited by boandm2; 04-26-14 at 05:48 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I just hit level 40, and now I have orders that involve items with rice/seaweed. They should make the expansion like the beehive, where you cant even expand to it until you hit a certain level.

Tell me about it ... I got the water garden at level 22 only to find I can't use items to fill orders.

Then I find items I put in my shop don't sell until I promote them! I sell at a very discount price but items only move if I promote. Makes me sure that since you can't buy these items until level 40 they are also not published to the newspaper either until you hit level 40.

I've got 15 levels to go until I can even sell items in my shop without promoting it!

Is it worth it to expand at Water Garden?

I have enough coins and papers to expand. I wonder if it's worth expanding at the water Garden. I just don't want to waste all my resources.
    Thank you.

Unless you can afford the sushi shop probably not. It's hard to sell the plants in the shop.

Rhino Keeper
    I wish I'd held off a bit, at least until I could afford the sushi shop too. There's only a couple of things you can make without the sushi shop and I personally don't think it's worth it yet. I'm just a little bit short of the sushi shop so the water pond will be more useful soon.
    Avid player of: Castle Story, Dragon Story, Fantasy Story and Farm Story 2

I'm unable to visit neighbours daily but will always respond and return neighbour requests promptly
    ID: GameOfFarms