Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Water Garden & Expansion Update is available

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    I saw someone post a pic with lots more items in the sushi shop. I think that player is at a much higher level. I saw something with what looked like tuna. So maybe at higher levels, the tuna will be needed. For now I can only hang onto them for train orders.
    Kooky will post more pics of the recipes,I sent her the pics of all the recipes because I'm too tech challenged to do it myself

The Honorable Panda
    Pictures posted on Sushi Thread - Post 1
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    So I pretty much tied up two resource buildings yesterday making the rice crackers in the bakery with very little to show for it so I started working out the numbers. Each rice cracker needs 2 rice dried in the dryer but 1 nori which is made from 2 dried seaweed cooked in the fryer for two hours.

To make 4 nori to make the rice crackers my fryer was being used for 8 hours (4 X 2hrs)

To make 4 rice crackers my bakery was being used for 10 hours (4 X 2.5 hrs)

At the end of that process I have 4 rice crackers which have a market value of 244 coins, worth a total of 976 coins.

If I had not been using my fryer for 8 hours and bakery for 10 hours to make the rice crackers, I would have made instead :-

13 apple pies with a market value of 128 coins, worth a total of 1664
    8 stuffed peppers with a market value of 88 coins, worth a total of 704

That's a total of 2368 coins compared to a total of 976 coins. So by making rice crackers I am losing income of 1392 coins.

So I won't be making any more rice crackers for selling. I'll only make them if I need them for deliveries/train. My suggestion is for those with the water garden to sell rice and seaweed either raw from the garden or dried from the dryer and avoid putting it into your fryer/bakery resource buildings as you will be losing income.

I am level 29, a few thousand experience points away from reaching level 30. I was saving up for the beehive, but now with this expansion I am undecided if I want to still spend on the beehive when I hit level 30 ( I have everything already) or save about 25k more and get the remaining expansion parts for the water garden. Any suggestions? Would you unlock the water garden over the beehive?

New Resident
    How is that possible when I'm at level 37, have the pond, and the sushi shop is unlocked??

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by T2kmj View Post
    How is that possible when I'm at level 37, have the pond, and the sushi shop is unlocked??
    Have you expanded to the Water Garden? The sushi shop unlocks when you expand there.
    Storm8

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceruleanina View Post
    I am level 29, a few thousand experience points away from reaching level 30. I was saving up for the beehive, but now with this expansion I am undecided if I want to still spend on the beehive when I hit level 30 ( I have everything already) or save about 25k more and get the remaining expansion parts for the water garden. Any suggestions? Would you unlock the water garden over the beehive?

When you have unlocked the beehive you can sell what you collect in the store easily because there is a market for it. To use it yourself you will need to buy the candle maker (for the wax) and the jelly maker (for the honey).

Not many people have expanded to the water garden and bought the sushi shop so there is very little market for the items you produce at the moment.

So I would say go for the beehive first, water garden later .....perhaps then more people will have the water garden/sushi shop and will be trading in the shop for the items.

Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    So I pretty much tied up two resource buildings yesterday making the rice crackers in the bakery with very little to show for it so I started working out the numbers. Each rice cracker needs 2 rice dried in the dryer but 1 nori which is made from 2 dried seaweed cooked in the fryer for two hours.

To make 4 nori to make the rice crackers my fryer was being used for 8 hours (4 X 2hrs)

To make 4 rice crackers my bakery was being used for 10 hours (4 X 2.5 hrs)

At the end of that process I have 4 rice crackers which have a market value of 244 coins, worth a total of 976 coins.

If I had not been using my fryer for 8 hours and bakery for 10 hours to make the rice crackers, I would have made instead :-

13 apple pies with a market value of 128 coins, worth a total of 1664
    8 stuffed peppers with a market value of 88 coins, worth a total of 704

That's a total of 2368 coins compared to a total of 976 coins. So by making rice crackers I am losing income of 1392 coins.

So I won't be making any more rice crackers for selling. I'll only make them if I need them for deliveries/train. My suggestion is for those with the water garden to sell rice and seaweed either raw from the garden or dried from the dryer and avoid putting it into your fryer/bakery resource buildings as you will be losing income.
    T be fair I noticed this i now sell dried seaweed and rice grains only I don't make nori or crackers because you get 810 for 10 dried seaweed and 700 for 10 rice grains. I only sell them dried cause the dryer adds value and let's face the the dryer can't be used for anything else! Lol.

Executive Chef
    Ever since the water garden was made available 99%-100% of all my plane orders include those items and the sushi items and therefore must be discarded. It's going to be months before I am able to expand there and if I can't do more than one or two plane orders a day because of the water garden and sushi request I may as well delete this game. I have never said that before for any of the TL games.

At this point I'm unable to fill most train orders, unable to fill most plane orders and my side shop sells so slow that I'm unable to clear enough room for my barn and silo.

Hi, this is probably a stupid question, but, I have run out of crops to make in the water garden. Where do I get more?? It doesn't seem to be like the farm crops, where you just click on the crop you want and can have as many as you like any time you like. Their all at zero. Any ideas?? Thanks.