Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Water Garden & Expansion Update is available

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kc4388 View Post
    I wonder what level you need to be to get the new recepies.
    I'm 43 and there is nothing.
    The new recipes and sushi building unlocks after expanding to the Water Gardens. The Water Garden quest unlocks at level 38 but you can definitely expand there earlier than that if you'd like!
    Storm8

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sanya87 View Post
    guys where did you get the new fish? in the pond or? i have fished maybe 10 times and got only anchovy and catfish like usually. i am little confused with that!
    The salmon and tuna can only be caught with the spicy bait, in either a hotspot or a normal fishing spot (but you'll have better luck in the hot spot!)
    Storm8

Level 38? I am 35 NOOOOOOOOO

thats unfair

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JzKalika View Post
    The salmon and tuna can only be caught with the spicy bait, in either a hotspot or a normal fishing spot (but you'll have better luck in the hot spot!)

Thanks for the info! I had no idea and was making regular bait like crazy to try and catch some. And hello! So many new peeps from the office popping In.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    Thanks for the info! I had no idea and was making regular bait like crazy to try and catch some. And hello! So many new peeps from the office popping In.
    Thanks too. It is good to see newbies posting

I sold some spicy bait today, lol

Very steep, I agree. I am going to take forever to save the $$$$ and get the permits. Bah humbug!!!

Executive Chef
    The sashimi is worth 1,309(max) in shop!!!

Farm Supplier
    I actually see that the Tuna is for lvl40 and i got it being lvl31, i guess it was an early problem but if i get more there'll be no problem anyway

Rhino Keeper
    does anyone know what other crop Stormie has in his Watergarden ? I saw the rice and the seeweed but there was also anything else.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by klengenhues View Post
    does anyone know what other crop Stormie has in his Watergarden ? I saw the rice and the seeweed but there was also anything else.
    Stormie has 3 types of crops in his Water Garden - Rice, Seaweed and Wasabi.
    Storm8

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast