Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Goals: 4-2-14

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerkulit View Post
    lol part to build stove melon seeds? cant even build one unless to use gems...was happy for the goal ealier but seen the parts to build stove lol...annoying
    It's annoying me as well.. I've sent out about 15 requests for melon seeds and I've only managed to build one oven.

Executive Chef
    I don't even have the new machine yet still need 3 seeds. This will take time to build. I don't like it this way.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerkulit View Post
    lol part to build stove melon seeds? cant even build one unless to use gems...was happy for the goal ealier but seen the parts to build stove lol...annoying
    You don't need to use gems, just a little patience, which doesn't cost anything at all.

You only need 5 melon seeds and 5 nozzles per appliance so it shouldn't be too hard to build these appliances. If you send out 20 requests for melon seeds and receive all of them that should be enough to build 4 in one day if 20 of your neighbours also send you nozzles.

Executive Chef
    I have zero melon seeds so far from requests. Lack of active neighbors suddenly a serious problem.

They do not show up even if u have received th 5 butterflies. I bet we will have to do requests to get the melon seeds.

Executive Chef
    I've managed 2 build 2 of the water appliances and I've got 3 melon seeds for the next machine. This challenge shows the importance of having good, reliable nbrs. I had no trouble getting butterflies. I declined all gifts this morning cuz I had a feeling that we were getting a new challenge 2day.
    I'm really in love w this theme. I'm not real pleased w the floor tiles but I love the wallpaper. It'll b interesting 2 c how this challenge goes. I'm gonna take this challenge nice and easy and drag it out as much as possible since I've got nothing else to do.
    Thanks TL. I'm glad u gave us this challenge and not the one that BS got.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Nightclub Owner
    The melon seeds do seem to be coming in a bit slower than normal.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    You don't need to use gems, just a little patience, which doesn't cost anything at all.

You only need 5 melon seeds and 5 nozzles per appliance so it shouldn't be too hard to build these appliances. If you send out 20 requests for melon seeds and receive all of them that should be enough to build 4 in one day if 20 of your neighbours also send you nozzles.
    Hey neighbour i got two drink machine done. i have bunch of nozzle..i actually a bit of impatient...the second one need one more melon seeds eh the reset time will be ages for me if i wait...so i bought that one lol...and expect my request later at reset time for the 3rd machine hahaha.

anyway, i like the wallpaper; the tiles too..i never try to check what is the reward yet...i like a bit of more on exciting if i dont know it yet...(but as the other saying above its pretty)

thank you
    Last edited by farmerkulit; 04-02-14 at 05:28 PM.
    Playing BS and RS but currently adding 40+ and above lvl and an ACTIVE PLAYERS

I only Build 1 and still need 15 Melon Seeds to build the other 3. I send out over 200 request to my neighbors and i have not received any single Melon Seeds. It doesn't matter how many neighbors you have, if they don't response to your request, your out of luck. I reply to all my neighbors request and message them to response to mine but none of the response. I hate this, I hope this can be gifted.

Quote Originally Posted by jackieyang9988 View Post
    I only Build 1 and still need 15 Melon Seeds to build the other 3. I send out over 200 request to my neighbors and i have not received any single Melon Seeds. It doesn't matter how many neighbors you have, if they don't response to your request, your out of luck. I reply to all my neighbors request and message them to response to mine but none of the response. I hate this, I hope this can be gifted.
    You can only receive 20 requests per day so sending more than 25 will clog up the system. Only send about 25 requests per day to your active nbrs. All the other requests just get rolled over to the next day, then the next and then the next. Your requests will be clogged up for like 9 days now. If you have to request more for a different item, that new item will be pushed to the end of the line & you won't get that new item back for more than 9 days.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast