Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Goals: 4-2-14

Rhino Keeper
    they will response...sometimes if you send request all those 200 in one go...they got the request next day something like that...its like getting more delayed if bunch request in one go....i am always checking my game then i seen some of nbrs request it showing me been requested like 3 days...

you can add me if you need help
    Playing BS and RS but currently adding 40+ and above lvl and an ACTIVE PLAYERS

Oh wow, Really I did not know that. Holly Molly, i did that before but it was not like that. oh well. That's fine. thanks. i guest i will be careful next time. I will probably, email TL to reset it. Thanks again.

Rhino Keeper
    soooo good luck with that bro
    Quote Originally Posted by jackieyang9988 View Post
    I will probably, email TL to reset it. Thanks again.

I have gotten a request before from a nbr that said it was 6 days old. I felt really bad but could not do much of anything except accept it and let her/him know what it said.

Executive Chef
    Well I finally finished the 1st water ck and received a cute little Spring picnic wo the ppl. It's kinda cute but I wish the picnic included ppl sitting there, but o well.
    I like the Sprng blossom tables I just wish the blossoms on the table top showed up better.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Executive Chef
    argh I accidentally sent a request for the butterflies to all my nbrs. Now i'm gonna have to wait a day for the seeds :/

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    The melon seeds do seem to be coming in a bit slower than normal.
    Tell me about it... it seems delayed. I am on my third appliance but it definitely took some time.

Rhino Keeper
    seen a spring picnic that cost 25,000 coins...is that reward? or part of this goal?
    Playing BS and RS but currently adding 40+ and above lvl and an ACTIVE PLAYERS

Executive Chef
    Are we able to gift the melon seeds yet?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jackieyang9988 View Post
    Oh wow, Really I did not know that. Holly Molly, i did that before but it was not like that. oh well. That's fine. thanks. i guest i will be careful next time. I will probably, email TL to reset it. Thanks again.

If you asked all of them for the seeds you should be fine. I do this all the time. Doesn't slow things down. It just means I can be lazy and not ask for anything for a couple days because the requests will keep rolling in. I was able to build three from neighbors and two using gems. Now I'm just waiting on butterflies still.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast