Thread: Customers staying longer

Farm Supplier

Customers staying longer

Anyone notice in the last couple of weeks the customers are staying a lot longer in RS - They still take 14-15 bites in BS, but now take 47-50 in RS. I noticed by chance, now wonder whether it might have something to do with the amount of food available... Maybe an attempt to make the food last longer, but I preferred it before...always takes so long to expand...

Executive Chef
    Yeah I have noticed this as well. Well I saw you're post and I was curious.

Executive Chef
    The portions are bigger. They are taking their time to chew 100 times. Wouldn't want any of their odd head shaped kiddies to choke now would we?

Farm Supplier
    Fat customers.

Nightclub Owner
    I too noticed a difference. I'm at level 99 and have been for a long while now and I was constantly running out of food which wasn't great, but I didn't really mind. I'm wondering if this is a beta test from TL trying to address the many complaints I've seen in the forum about food selling out at a faster rate to BS. For me personally, I'd rather have empty counters than have to stare at the same food for months on end. On a normal day, I'd sell out all my food while at work but so far this week I haven't had a single empty counter!

Rhino Keeper
    it is really slow...its like they chew the food much eh lol...
    Playing BS and RS but currently adding 40+ and above lvl and an ACTIVE PLAYERS

Executive Chef
    My ppl aren't staying longer bcuz if they were I'd b losing my food much slower which I'm not. If anything it's moving much faster.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel