Thread: What is the best food to make?

Unregistered

What is the best food to make?

I have all three types of stoves. The basic stove, basic oven and the basic grill.

i was wondering what the best type of food to cook on each was.

Like which food do you make the most money in the best time

Unregistered
    Check the numbers after the + under each food item to see how much you make when you cook it. It also depends on when you're coming back. Make food that takes as long as you expect to be away and then it will be ready when you play again and you can cook more on that appliance.

deadpix
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have all three types of stoves. The basic stove, basic oven and the basic grill.

i was wondering what the best type of food to cook on each was.

Like which food do you make the most money in the best time
    If it's coins you're after, then the best dish to prepare is bagels. If you have at least 5 ovens, continuously cooking bagels will earn you about 126K a day, deducting cost will bring it down to 86K.

deadpix
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpix View Post
    If it's coins you're after, then the best dish to prepare is bagels. If you have at least 5 ovens, continuously cooking bagels will earn you about 126K a day, deducting cost will bring it down to 86K.
    Whoops! It seems that I haven't quite updated my spreadsheet in some time...

A recalculation of the items shows something like this:

2 to 5 appliances - Bagels alone (57K to 129K)
    2 to 11 appliances - Roast Turkey alone (26k to 145K)

Combining Bagels and Roast Turkey once you have 6 to 11 ovens however yields 133K to 159K.