View Poll Results: What new Dragons Would You Like Added?

Voters
116. You may not vote on this poll
  • Groom Dragon

24 20.69%
  • Tourmaline Dragon

38 32.76%
  • Obsidian Dragon

48 41.38%
  • Aries Dragon

34 29.31%
  • Spinel Dragon

25 21.55%
  • Champion Diamond Hybrid

73 62.93%
  • Azurite Dragon

42 36.21%
  • Brachiosarus Dragon

28 24.14%
  • Stegosaurus Dragon

31 26.72%
  • Popcorn Dragon

32 27.59%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: New Poll and Suggestion Thread 3-31-14

Host(ess)
    Maybe not a "feature" (and not on this poll), a full birds eye view of the Main Islands similar to Arctic Islands.

It makes it nicer to plan, clear and landscape habitats when one can see from a full perspective. Ok, ok... I like to be more creative and make the Island inviting to Visitors

Rhino Keeper
    I'd like to repeat this suggestion, please add an 'are you sure?' option whenever we try to spend gold. I just lost 200 gold in a gold trap, just to speed up an expansion. It really is disheartening when gold is lost so easily, due to lag problems. I am urging you TL, please implement this feature.

Rhino Keeper
    Are you sure button will help out this happen to me when I bought a dragon that I already had and speed up my food because I was planting to quickly the button is in the same area as the plant.

Rhino Keeper
    The button wouldn't even need to be applied for all gold uses. It could probably be used as a limiter: if we try to spend 40 gold or more, we could be asked to confirm our choice, rather than having it pop up time we try to use gold. If the amount of gold is less than 40, we might not need the 'are you sure!' button. This is just to avoid us losing large amounts of gold in an instant.

I also would like to see a diamondhybrid that can be bought for an insane amount of coins, lets say a 50 or 100 millions, it makes high lvl players force to stay active.

Executive Chef
    Please reduce the healing spring to 1 hour, I have 55 dragon waiting to healing yet. Please reduce TL healing spring of 2 hours to 1 hour

Rhino Keeper
    Can I lease a second Evolution Temple for a month for 1,000,000 silver coins?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by droopy123love View Post
    I also would like to see a diamondhybrid that can be bought for an insane amount of coins, lets say a 50 or 100 millions, it makes high lvl players force to stay active.
    That's really a good Idea.

Farm Supplier
    There should be another Evolution Temple and a breeding den aswell.

Why not ask Stormie to start up his own buissiness: Rent-a-Dragon ...... you can Rent a dragon for Gold for 1 breeding attempt or 1 battle

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast