Thread: Restaurant Story: April 2014

had to change phones, please help with some new neighbors

had to change phones so I need some neighbors. thank you

New Resident
    Add me: dylan6668

Rhino Keeper
    Add me prettynpink89

Quote Originally Posted by sweetieshan View Post
    Hi, I'm looking for high-level active players. I don't tip much anymore, so if you're into that, don't add me. I'm generally good about answering requests, especially during goals. I do gift everyday but it's usually at night (I live in the central time zone in the US, like Chicago time). Generally, I gift what you gift me, but I prefer basic parts. Sometimes my work gets in the way of my playing and I might be unable to play for days at a time, but I always come back. I still try to gift and answer requests, but most times I just can't play for awhile. I'm at level 99 so I'm no slacker! If this sounds cool then please add my restaurant: sweetieshan. I'm also on BS as sweetieshan and sweetieshan2. Thanks!
    Although I am almost at Level 40 I did send you an Invite even if you ask for higher level. I know what you mean but I am like you respond to any goal requests, gifts. I log in many times a day. I do Tip daily but I don't mind if neighbors won't tipped back. It's just I wanted to achieve 4 stars like my daily routine. I hope you won't mind and accept my request =) Thank you!

I do play Bakery Story and Fashion Story! =)
    Add ID is R2kittykats

Host(ess)
    Looking for dedicated and active high-level players. I send gifts / goal materials every day. I'm level 99 on BS and RS.
    Id is : madcat24.

Hi, I need some neighbors. Thank you

Please add deviltigerhkc

New Resident
    RetaFF

Daily tipper and always accept requests.

Evilcirkle

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast