Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What should I spend gems on?

Executive Chef
    2 wizard schools fully upgraded. Best use of gems.

My pink Alicorn 99% of the time gives me 4 energies but got 7 once. I wish I had bought another one because she's so beautiful.

Executive Chef
    Bought the fortune-tellers-tent instead of the second wizard-school. I like more options over a slower play

Rhino Keeper
    Just had an 100 energy drop from one of my Pink Alicorns I do have six Pink Alicorns though . . .

Rhino Keeper
    I have gems but don't want to waste them and don't want a Wizard School.

I have 2 Glimmerdust Troves (can someone tell me which adventures these drop from?)
    and 1 dragon - crafting my second now (although the one I have doesn't drop much).

From reading the forums Maple tree and Mermaid Pond are disappointing (I will try for Tree from Adventure)

So it would seem Mithril Dragon is my best option?
    Also considering Barracks for 2nd Adventures every 2 days.

thanks
    Last edited by dubbleyooteeyef; 04-05-14 at 06:09 PM.
    <-Add me - dubbleyooteeyef - on Dragon Story or Castle Story. I don't visit or chat much as I already spend too much time on my own clicks - but I'm on often to send and return items and ingredients.

Dragon Story World Event and Arena Tips in my Profile (Visitor Comments Page) ................. Next Tournaments - ** not sure TL messed up the routine** - with Minis on Weekends in between.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbleyooteeyef View Post
    I have gems but don't want to waste them and don't want a Wizard School.

I have 2 Glimmerdust Troves (can someone tell me which adventures these drop from?)
    and 1 dragon - crafting my second now (although the one I have doesn't drop much).

From reading the forums Maple tree and Mermaid Pond are disappointing (I will try for Tree from Adventure)

So it would seem Mithril Dragon is my best option?
    Also considering Barracks for 2nd Adventures every 2 days.

thanks
    Not sure you need the mithril dragon if you have two normal ones already, unless you are desperate for mithril? Of not, you'll just max out on scales and mithril before long. Do you have a red petal supply? If not, I would say trillium. I like the maple tree and for me it drops syrup maybe every day or every other day. I love my barracks but only get it if you can keep cooking enough feasts to send knights out.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Not sure you need the mithril dragon if you have two normal ones already, unless you are desperate for mithril? Of not, you'll just max out on scales and mithril before long. Do you have a red petal supply? If not, I would say trillium. I like the maple tree and for me it drops syrup maybe every day or every other day. I love my barracks but only get it if you can keep cooking enough feasts to send knights out.
    Thanks Castloninian,
    I am struggling to do the Mithril quests but that said - they are quite lame and I can probably just wait it out.
    My one dragon is stingy with Scales - again Ive had trouble making Magic elixers for my current round of quests. Maybe that will change with Dragon #2 (still a day before hatching)

Im guessing once I grind through these quests I probably wont need much of either - unless Adamant uses Mithril and becomes a big part of future quests.

I am leaning towards the Barracks, then I can get maple trees from Feral Adventures.

But will probably get both LoL, nothing else seems to be in the race. Pond sure gets a bad rap.
    <-Add me - dubbleyooteeyef - on Dragon Story or Castle Story. I don't visit or chat much as I already spend too much time on my own clicks - but I'm on often to send and return items and ingredients.

Dragon Story World Event and Arena Tips in my Profile (Visitor Comments Page) ................. Next Tournaments - ** not sure TL messed up the routine** - with Minis on Weekends in between.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbleyooteeyef View Post
    Thanks Castloninian,
    I am struggling to do the Mithril quests but that said - they are quite lame and I can probably just wait it out.
    My one dragon is stingy with Scales - again Ive had trouble making Magic elixers for my current round of quests. Maybe that will change with Dragon #2 (still a day before hatching)

Im guessing once I grind through these quests I probably wont need much of either - unless Adamant uses Mithril and becomes a big part of future quests.

I am leaning towards the Barracks, then I can get maple trees from Feral Adventures.

But will probably get both LoL, nothing else seems to be in the race. Pond sure gets a bad rap.

I love my mermaid ponds and Mithril dragons....money well spent for me.

It really is down to personal game play. I don't mind taking a long time to complete quests and putting in the work so I wont spend gems on speeding up and skipping but I get irritated waiting on random rare drops like mithril and mermaid scales, so for me it was very worth buying them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123