Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What should I spend gems on?

Farm Supplier
    I got two troves from quests, so maybe you'll get one from them. I think the mithiril dragon is a REALLY great investment. One of the best I've made, myself so I suggest saving up for that!

Executive Chef
    I have 215 gems, a wizard-school and enough animals. I don't know if the fortune-tellers tent will be good to buy or something else? Don't have the barracs too.

I do ave two Glimmerdust troves, and a multi-color hedge, so I don't need those either. I'm never short on Mermaid sales, so a pond is not necessairy for me.
    So, what will be wise?
    Last edited by Anaboe; 04-02-14 at 01:46 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    I have 215 gems, a wizard-school and enough animals. I don't know if the fortune-tellers tent will be good to buy or something else? Don't have the barracs too.

I do ave two Glimmerdust troves, and a multi-color hedge, so I don't need those either. I'm never short on Mermaid sales, so a pond is not necessairy for me.
    So, what will be wise?
    I would go for another wizard school. Those bits of energy are so useful. Else the barracks, they've not been needed for a while but were handy during time limited goals that needed adventures. Fortune teller is a nice to have but the things it gives are not that great for the gem cost. Perhaps a maple tree if you're short on sap and it sometimes gives syrup. Fruit trees are handy, particularly the apple one if you don't have a golden apple yet for Sir Pigglesworth. Oh the mithril dragon would be good if you don't have any dragons yet. It can get you going on Greselda goals without need for waiting for a dragon egg and it gives mithril every day.

Executive Chef

So, what will be wise?

I would definitely get a second wizard school

Rhino Keeper
    I always thought the best spent for the gems.... Now I changed my mind, I just want my kingdom looks nice. So now I started to save gems for things I don't have already..... Next goal is fortune teller or manor house... :-)

Rhino Keeper
    I'd like that cute blue dragon... But don't think I could keep my gem for that much without accidently used it. Hope there are new games soon for rewards ..

Rhino Keeper
    Definitely go for another wizard school - mine invaluable. The pink alicorns are worth getting if they come back. I've had 50 and 99 drops of energy from mine

Executive Chef
    I never got more than 4 energy from the pink alicorn...

Executive Chef
    I never got more than 4 energy from the pink alicorn...
    I did get 5 once, but otherwise only 4 for me too.

Executive Chef
    I've had 50 once, but mostly 4 - 8 which is better than nothing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast