Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What to spend gems on?

New Resident
    gum trap......

Fashion Designer
    To be quite honest, there isn't enough good decor (that I don't already have) so I spend my gems now on expansions, lol. I've waited 6 months for something worth buying with gems (did buy that adorable teapot fountain though!!) Other than that, most of the items are over-priced and there hasn't been an LTO in what seems like forever.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sls0991 View Post
    To be quite honest, there isn't enough good decor (that I don't already have) so I spend my gems now on expansions, lol. I've waited 6 months for something worth buying with gems (did buy that adorable teapot fountain though!!) Other than that, most of the items are over-priced and there hasn't been an LTO in what seems like forever.
    I think that's a good call....at least now you'll have more room to buy other stuff,and bakery puts out a lot of cute coin items.i haven't bought gems for BS in a long time,and still get cute stuff,I have gems JUST in case,but nothing has really caught my eye,I did open the new box once,and got a cute display that fit nicely into my bakery that is crammed with all my fave displays-past and present!

New Resident
    For me I spend on digital registers, doors, and changing bakery name, ah and save them for skipping annoying goals.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ecool54 View Post
    I spent my 10 gems on the door and that was THE BEST 10 GEMS I HAVE EVER SPENT!! OMG you have no idea how much more layout I can choose it's so awesome.
    When you have those first 10 gems I would spend it on a door but that is my opinion. I am saving my gems to 80 gems or more so I can expand because I can't buy gems.
    It's really what you like, my (real living) neighbour spent her gems on re-living food NO NOT DO THAT that is wasting gems and stupid!!
    I totally agree with this!!!!

I've used a lot on oven slots, more doors, and of course the Gingerbread Box that was out a few years ago. I'm not really a "decoration" person, my bakery is pretty practical. Although I quit for a while and sold all my food, so I'm kind of starting again.
    Currently Playing Bakery Story, I'm always adding friends!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12