Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What to spend gems on?

What to spend gems on?

What should I spend my gems on? Specific items please!

Mmmm... Its' not too easy to answer you when you need 'specific items'... What theme do you want your bakery to be? What kind of decorations do you like? Floor? Wall? Frames? Couch? If not decorations, I think you can use your gems for expansion and oven slots. Just my opinion

Rhino Keeper
    You don't want to spend it on oven slots in bakery! Once you get to level 45 or so your counters will start to stockpile food so an oven slot would be a huge waste!
    I play Restaurant and Bakery Story

Please do not send me a neighbor request. I will decline it because I'm not looking for any new neighbors, thanks for understanding!

Executive Chef
    After I reached the pt where expansions got 2 expensive 4 coins I used gems 2 expand. There again I don't have a real fancy or decorative bakery, I just like the way it is. I've also used gems on boxes, I really went "crazy" w the Winter Box back b4 Xmas. Others use gems 4 all the fancy decorations, tables and chairs. I kinda wish now that I'd saved some of my gems 4 the items available these days, but they say that hind sight is 20/20.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Quote Originally Posted by nemofish4999 View Post
    My suggestion is to use them to expand when coin prices get too high. Also for nice LTOs or floor decor. I dont use them for chairs, tables, titles or wllpapers. I also avoid boxes. But that depends on what kind of game you want toplay.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nemofish4999 View Post
    how could anyone answer this question for you? look at the decor tab, what makes you think "gosh, that's cute"? what in your neighbors' bakeries are you most jealous of? (granted, the answer to that may be a box purchase, but hey, you can always wait another eight months for black friday.) maybe you're not really a decor person and you just want to save up for those final expansions like the others said. it's completely a matter of opinion.

except the extra door. everyone should buy that.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    how could anyone answer this question for you? look at the decor tab, what makes you think "gosh, that's cute"? what in your neighbors' bakeries are you most jealous of? (granted, the answer to that may be a box purchase, but hey, you can always wait another eight months for black friday.) maybe you're not really a decor person and you just want to save up for those final expansions like the others said. it's completely a matter of opinion.

except the extra door. everyone should buy that.
    Ha ha.... agree Spend the gems for things that YOU like... And an extra door
    Everyone should make there own choice, THAT makes our Bakery's unique

Rhino Keeper
    I like to spend them on items. I know a lot of people will spend them on expansions, but I have so many coins that it just doesn't make sense to me. So I'll buy items that I think are really cute!

Host(ess)
    I spent my 10 gems on the door and that was THE BEST 10 GEMS I HAVE EVER SPENT!! OMG you have no idea how much more layout I can choose it's so awesome.
    When you have those first 10 gems I would spend it on a door but that is my opinion. I am saving my gems to 80 gems or more so I can expand because I can't buy gems.
    It's really what you like, my (real living) neighbour spent her gems on re-living food NO NOT DO THAT that is wasting gems and stupid!!

After expanding in size to the max and exhausting all the free oven slots, I purchased oven slots. When I clear my counters from cheap stuff and sell only RVC, I make a lot of money to achieve goals and buy plenty of nice stuff without getting broke.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast