Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Update 4-1-14

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Werid and we get outerspace wallpaper and space floor tiles I like them though I can find us for these. clearance rack and counters for coins too
    I agree the clearance counters are useful, this weeks catalogue is TRULY an item worthy of clearance!

Shame there wasn't a clearance sign too that we can move around the store.

I like the girls on the couch, they actually represent what girls do in a sleep over love that one has a laptop and one icecream looks like mint chocolate chip.. And the dark color girl is very pretty JMO.

Fashion Designer
    terrible update! it made me laugh though so if that was the goal well done

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snuggie_Blanket_1.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	12913

Okay here is the snuggie..I just remembered what it actually is quit a funny item. IT's like a backwards blanket you would wear with arms in it..LOL

Farm Supplier
    I'm beginning to think TL wants us to quit the game. This update is hideous.

Executive Chef
    It's so terrible it's cute,good one TL! And I love the clearance racks n tables,go great with my thrift store thingie,display,yay,I remembered what it's called!( actually stopped typing to think,lol)

Executive Chef
    One bad week and the game is being put on the back burner? Oh what drivel! Just save your gems and wait for the next week. We all do it. This update for me is wack. 15 gems is great but for what? White noise in place of a supposed display. Ill use the gems to buy some tiles. I'll get my gems and the clothes will probably get tossed, lest I find someplace to put them that's color coordinated. Girlfriend is not in the business to pass up coins.

This is the worst update I have ever seen...buy the minimum and get rid of it. I am sorry, but I don't EVEN find it funny! What a waste of a week with this goofy item! Where or where to put it....I guess I'll try to stash it with my Halloween stuff

This update would've been perfect for a goal the reward could've been the runway. The catalog is short time, the counters and racks coins, we would've had something to entertain us for a short while anyway..lol

I mean TL I guess didn't put much into the runway so low cost 15GEMS why not make it goal reward.

Rhino Keeper
    I think the update is really funny. The LTO is called "Emperor's New Runway" and shows models in their underwear...an obvious play on the story The Emperor's New Clothes. The snuggie is hilarious...what could be less fashionable? The update gave me a good laugh. Well played TL.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast