Thread: 6 gems reward

Rhino Keeper

6 gems reward

Is it official that we will no longer get 6 gems reward for completing the goal of downloading new versions? I am getting 3 gems is that what everyone else is getting? Could that be the reason that items in gems are relatively cheaper?

Grand Emperor
    People are getting between 3 and 8 gems for downloading new versions on some games; on some games it remained as 6 gems. I think this is the third download for this change.

I think TL is looking at the data on the percentage of people who will download at a certain reward, and will one day pick a number they like for all. But TL should answer your question, not me.

Executive Chef
    I hope they end up picking 8 gems
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    People are getting between 3 and 8 gems for downloading new versions on some games; on some games it remained as 6 gems. I think this is the third download for this change.

I think TL is looking at the data on the percentage of people who will download at a certain reward, and will one day pick a number they like for all. But TL should answer your question, not me.

Their standard answer:
    We don't reward gems for downloading games.

But, you do get the gems for reaching a certain level.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Their standard answer:
    We don't reward gems for downloading games.

But, you do get the gems for reaching a certain level.
    That's their answer for iOS, because of an Apple rule. You have to complete another goal after the download to get the gems, which they claim is unrelated. I guess Apple has that rule only for downloads, not for reaching levels.

On Android, we get a goal that gives gems as the Reward. And when we complete the download or a certain level, we complete the goal and get our gems. We don't have to buy a decoration, etc.