Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Blue Moon Dragon - 28th March 2014

Ok... I'm trying for Unicorn or Dark Angel for so long now. I used Mask and Diamond. However, I got Bluemoon fail instead. I love it the first time. Now I'm getting bombarded by it! So if you want to breed this dragon try Mask and Diamond. If anyone knows how Mask and Diamond splits please I'm all ears. I haven't come across anyone breeding this particular pair.

Fashion Designer
    I just got it breeding rainbow/virtue.

I just got it after three tries. Unheard of for me! I used light/water and got two metals and then this blue baby! Yay!!

Fashion Designer
    Got it with Cherry Blossom / Diamond.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by UneCerise_ledessert View Post
    Ok... I'm trying for Unicorn or Dark Angel for so long now. I used Mask and Diamond. However, I got Bluemoon fail instead. I love it the first time. Now I'm getting bombarded by it! So if you want to breed this dragon try Mask and Diamond. If anyone knows how Mask and Diamond splits please I'm all ears. I haven't come across anyone breeding this particular pair.
    hi unecerise I'm trying for blue moon too. Hmm according to the breeding calculator diamond and mask will come out :
    Laserlight, love, goblin, crusader, athletic, blue moon, winter, bubble, cherry blossom, mercury, charm, planet, titan, aether, coral, mistmoth, wizard, hypnotic, luck, lacewing, origami, anubis, moon, angel, mask, unicorn, dark angel, Goodwitch, super dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    After a ton of winter and metals I finally got that 16 hour breeding time this morning! hooray!

Executive Chef
    This one has a nice name and could been a big pretty butterflyi'sh looking dragon, but at level10 it's so tiny, more like an itsy bitsy blue lil insect imo.... And another thing that's odd - when comparing calculations this White/Blue Super Rare dragon has different percentage number than the Nova dragon, which also is White/Blue Super Rare...why is that? I'm prolly missing out on smthn obvious here, but i would've thought they'd have quite identical chances when crit chance is calculated...?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    This one has a nice name and could been a big pretty butterflyi'sh looking dragon, but at level10 it's so tiny, more like an itsy bitsy blue lil insect imo.... And another thing that's odd - when comparing calculations this White/Blue Super Rare dragon has different percentage number than the Nova dragon, which also is White/Blue Super Rare...why is that? I'm prolly missing out on smthn obvious here, but i would've thought they'd have quite identical chances when crit chance is calculated...?
    The nova dragon wasn't found through breeding, it was a prize from a tournament.

Rhino Keeper
    Got it with platinum and water...woohoo...beautiful egg!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    And another thing that's odd - when comparing calculations this White/Blue Super Rare dragon has different percentage number than the Nova dragon, which also is White/Blue Super Rare...why is that? I'm prolly missing out on smthn obvious here, but i would've thought they'd have quite identical chances when crit chance is calculated...?
    A dragon that is retired or not breedable is ranked higher than a Super Rare that is currently available.

I had to take a break from trying for this one to try for Easter. Hope I get it soon so can switch back to this.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast