Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Blue Moon Dragon - 28th March 2014

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 813vv View Post
    Have someone same problem with me? In my account (on tablet), this dragon has the price: 300 golds, while the other accounts (on mobile an my husband's account) it has just 200 golds. Why has this difference?
    Anh I have something else want to ask if someone knows, from February, suddenly the golds I get from install new version reduce from 30 golds to 20 golds. I cant understand. It reduce in other account too, from 30 golds to 15 golds, just in my mobile it is still the same. Please tell me why. I'm very sad. I use android which didn't have so many nice things already, an now everything even becomes worse...
    Thank you all very much

Different accounts get different offers/prices. This is standard across Team Lava games.

Got this trying for the very elusive cherry blossom. Lol

With diamond and bubble = blue moon
    Good luck

Didn't even know about this dragon till I got the strange timer of 16 hours yesterday. Like most people I got it while trying for Cherry blossom with Kitsune and Water

Rhino Keeper
    Got this on my first try with Metal and Water! The second time I've been so lucky to get a new dragon with one attempt.

Host(ess)
    Got it with Gingerbread&Water! First try

Executive Chef
    Got it with diamond/winter first try! Now to try for it on my other game
    My Storm8 ID's are midnightmeerkat and snowyhillz

Is there a way to tell how long this sale will last?

Rhino Keeper
    Platinum and Atlantis first try. 28th was my birthday. I wonder if team lava knew because I have never gotten a new dragon on the first try
    Last edited by dangerb0y; 03-29-14 at 05:12 PM.

After a few fails of winters and metal, i got a breed time of 16 hrs with my Angel & Hammerhead. Sounds like a Blue moon to me, right? Good luck to everyone trying. Now i just hope they do another double prize weekend for the mines so i can get the Amber dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Got it with 200 gold, first try!

Since I'm up to 30 attempts on lacewing and 10 attempts on cherry blossom with no luck thought I'd get this one on the first try. Gorgeous dragon.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast