Page 97 of 99 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/27/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 2

Fashion Designer
    Thought the pond was losing it's effect of keeping them away! Collect and clear and not a single Boar!

Host(ess)
    I also thought Kaz said something about how the boars would figure out the pond thing & come back, but no such luck yet.

I think my boars are of the dumb variety.

Has anybody tried selling or storing the pond?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by mommeeof4 View Post
    I have been harvesting strawberries like crazy, not one dire boar in the last three days. Before that I would get at least one out of every 20 strawberries harvested. I have also been collecting from the ponds as much as possible, none from there either. Where else can they be? Anyone else encountering this problem?
    Are you getting other beasts? If not check to make sure you do not have a beast off in a corner somewhere.
    If you have the volume on, I think the music changes when you have a beast roaming around.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by salamander2007 View Post
    Has anybody tried selling or storing the pond?
    I tried storing it, no difference

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Are you getting other beasts? If not check to make sure you do not have a beast off in a corner somewhere.
    If you have the volume on, I think the music changes when you have a beast roaming around.
    I am getting trolls and fang beasts, just no boars....

Nightclub Owner
    Strawberries, Sparkle Mines are for me the main source. I get them from other things randomly. Lately a lot from sap trees.

Fashion Designer
    In the beginning, when I didn't need them, the dire boars attacked me like crazy. But after that: nada, noppes, zip.... Enough other monsters, but days pass by without a dire boar showing up. Are they so scared of me...?!
    (and I really like 'tusk' by Fleetwood Mac)(maybe that's the problem )

Really weird....
    Yeah, I know: I look carefully if there are no other monsters hiding, and I collect from mines, chop rocks, and eat lots of strawberries (whipped cream would be nice, by the way), but no, no dire boar in sight....

Rhino Keeper
    I'm having this same issue. I was able to do one feral adventure, but didn't get what I needed to continue the story line. Now: no boars. I'm behind on the story line because of it! Keep making sweet feasts to use up all those strawberries! I missed the memo about not placing the swamp til I was full inventory on boar items. 😞

Executive Chef
    I seem to have the best luck attracting boars in the mornings in my strawberry patch.