Page 94 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/27/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinarain View Post
    This has probably been answered, I skimmed and didn't see any clear answers so forgive me if this is a double question. Can you only get boar pelts from the quest? I know feral magic can come from boars, as I've got two already and I only just had my knights return, but I'm short one pelt, so before I hand over my 5 tusks to the quest I'm thinking I might need to use them to make more horns and clubs so I can send them back out again. Thanks in advance, guys.

In happier news, the quest gave me a boar trap. How kind!
    Yes, it only comes from the adventure. I had to do 3!!! Largely because my queendom is morally perfect.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by carolinarain View Post
    This has probably been answered, I skimmed and didn't see any clear answers so forgive me if this is a double question. Can you only get boar pelts from the quest? I know feral magic can come from boars, as I've got two already and I only just had my knights return, but I'm short one pelt, so before I hand over my 5 tusks to the quest I'm thinking I might need to use them to make more horns and clubs so I can send them back out again. Thanks in advance, guys.

In happier news, the quest gave me a boar trap. How kind!
    Yes.
    Makes absolutely no sense to me, why the boars drop the same fur as skunkupines & fangbeasts, yet has a PELT, but ... Yes, the pelts only come from the adventure (so far).

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by judyluvs View Post
    This Dire Boar quest is mind numbingly boring. I haven't had much success rousting the required beasts after tapping 60 % to 70% of my kingdom. I need 3 tusks to do the last Orc club and frankly, I haven't even opened the Castle Story app in a few days.
    Same here! I am thinking, after over a year playing, of quitting. You hit it on the head with mind numbingly boring!!

Executive Chef
    did I miss part 3 of this quest?! I finished part 2 last night and it popped up a little message saying part 3 would be released on 4/3....its the 9th....and nothing happened afterward. So...what am I missing here?!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    did I miss part 3 of this quest?! I finished part 2 last night and it popped up a little message saying part 3 would be released on 4/3....its the 9th....and nothing happened afterward. So...what am I missing here?!!!

No, you have not missed it yet. We are expecting it tomorrow. It was posted on the forum that it would not be last week.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    No, you have not missed it yet. We are expecting it tomorrow. It was posted on the forum that it would not be last week.
    Thank you! I figured I literally just didn't see something posted about it but that there was something. Well until tomorrow then haha!

Fashion Designer
    Just got my first troll for the day and I'm wondering if I need to keep him for tomorrow's quest. Any thoughts?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    Just got my first troll for the day and I'm wondering if I need to keep him for tomorrow's quest. Any thoughts?
    nah i would just get rid of him.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Yes.
    Makes absolutely no sense to me, why the boars drop the same fur as skunkupines & fangbeasts, yet has a PELT, but ... Yes, the pelts only come from the adventure (so far).
    My theory on this (which is mine), is that the fur is just gobs of fur that come off when you grab the boar. It's just shaped like that in the picture for neatness sake.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Yes, it only comes from the adventure. I had to do 3!!! Largely because my queendom is morally perfect.
    Huh. I had to do three also, yet my kingdom is morally imperfect. What could it MEAN?