Page 61 of 99 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/27/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sassmastah View Post
    There's no such thing as a stupid question.
    I put the swamp in storage, force close the app, open the app back up, waited until something the boar spawns from was ready for collection (ie. characters house, sparkling mine - but don't collect from it yet!), took the swamp out of storage, and collected from the places we know the boars spawn from (however infrequently that may be).

Coincidence or not, it's worth a shot!
    Thanks. Will try in the morning as not due to collect before bedtime.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Ha ha. In your dreams. What will actually happen is that you will log on tomorrow at noon and everything will be exactly the same. It will be like ground hog day. You will keep collecting from the same places and you will keep getting nothing. As you can see I am not feeling very positive at the moment.
    Feeling the same not very hopeful, you think we have heard some thing ,,,,one way or the other

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MBRBTBRB View Post
    Drop rate for new fish was awful over the weekend.
    Spawn rate for boars was awful over the weekend.

Both have definitely improved now that TL are back at work, presumably they've fixed an error in the code!
    Maybe in *your* kingdom lol

Like everyone else, I spent either two or three days with no boars, got one, then nothing. I finally gave in and purchased two traps and immediately collected the two remaining boars. At least I was able to go on with the challenge but spending 10 gems and collecting 8 was a loss of 2 and for me, gems are impossible to keep, always losing them by mistake. The mounting frustration may make it worth the spent gems, at least it was for me.

After you get the 5 catfish and 5 butter fish,which I got only after buying more ponds, you have to make the meals. Well, don't waste your time making them beforehand. I spotted them in the kitchen and went ahead and made them before I had all of my fish. When it came time for the dinners, it wouldn't accept them, so I had to make them all over again. Now I am afraid to make anything ahead, as I may be wasting my time. Makes for a lot of idle kitchens, workshops and forges!
    Last edited by kahleesi61; 03-31-14 at 02:47 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Maybe in *your* kingdom lol
    Lol,agree with you there,certainly no improvement in my queendom!

Rhino Keeper
    This is my technique to spawn Boars. Sometimes, like in Vegas, I get a hit. Most times, like in Vegas, I get nothing. (Lesson: the odds favor the house!)

Steps:
    1) I line up all the character houses, magic garden, Tablet of Tabernum and Sparkling Mines.
    2) I then click all of them, and then BAM! A boar appears.

All hail the random number generator!

Buildings lined up

Buildings tapped upon

Collection begins

BAM! A Boar!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eepopp View Post
    This is my technique to spawn Boars. Sometimes, like in Vegas, I get a hit. Most times, like in Vegas, I get nothing. (Lesson: the odds favor the house!)
    So how many boars did you get since the new goals without using gems?
    I'm sure that the building placing has nothing to do with anything lol.
    Last edited by olcastle; 03-31-14 at 03:09 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eepopp View Post

Steps:
    1) I line up all the character houses, magic garden, Tablet of Tabernum and Sparkling Mines.
    2) I then click all of them, and then BAM! A boar appears.

All hail the random number generator!

Buildings lined up

Buildings tapped upon
    n

Collection begins

BAM! A Boar!
    ...and after all that, you still can't hold more fur lol

Rhino Keeper
    I'm at "don't be so paranoid", I have No feral magic which I assume come from Boars. I know some of my neighbors got this on their Adventure to Feral Lands, I didn't get any. I can't adventure again, no tusks to made weapons.
    So I'm continuing to search for Boars, everywhere. Does anybody know if I can get the Feral Magic anywhere else?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by olcastle View Post
    So how many boars did you get since the new goals without using gems?
    I really doubt the building placing has anything to do with anything lol.
    I honestly have no idea exactly how many Boars I have spawned. Rough guess...15? Not all dropped Tusks, and I had a small inventory beforehand of both Tusks and Feral Magic Bags.

I agree! Building placement doesn't matter. It's just easier for me to do a mass tap of the buildings.

It's just a dice roll, hence my praise to the RNG (Random Number Generator).