Page 52 of 99 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/27/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 2

Rhino Keeper
    Is it safe to come back yet ?? Lol. Ended up the day getting 2 boars. Both were from iron rich rock. NOT! No, actually both came from sparkling mines. I also saw more in other kingdoms today than I've seen in a while.(ok, I saw 3 or 4 others) Are they starting to pick up a little? Or did I just happen to stumble across the entire daily allotment for all kingdoms in the universe?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    Is it safe to come back yet ?? Lol. Ended up the day getting 2 boars. Both were from iron rich rock. NOT! No, actually both came from sparkling mines. I also saw more in other kingdoms today than I've seen in a while.(ok, I saw 3 or 4 others) Are they starting to pick up a little? Or did I just happen to stumble across the entire daily allotment for all kingdoms in the universe?
    Well... You've certainly taken mine.... I haven't seen one for about 4 days now
    My Storm8 ID's are midnightmeerkat and snowyhillz

Tomorrow, tomorrow. I love ya tomorrow. Your only a day away!!! (voice crackling) LOL
    CANT WAIT FOR THIS TO BE FIXED!! Yay!!!

Executive Chef
    Dunno if it's safe to come back yet. . You are very brave to show up again.

I'm working on a theory that there's only one herd of boars, and they're randomly meandering through each kingdom in turn. They must be vacationing in someone's kingdom who's hogging all the acorns.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Dunno if it's safe to come back yet. . You are very brave to show up again.

I'm working on a theory that there's only one herd of boars, and they're randomly meandering through each kingdom in turn. They must be vacationing in someone's kingdom who's hogging all the acorns.
    Wow! You are so unbelievably intelligent that your hypothesis must be correct. So my kingdom is doomed! All my oak trees were planted within the last year and a half My trees won't have acorns for another 18 -19 yrs! Might as well just sell the kingdom and go somewhere tropical.

Rhino Keeper
    I got a Dire Boar today from a Sparkling Mine this morning, and then left it out all day because I've only been able to get enough Tusks to go on only one Feral Lands Adventure (I haven't purchased any Tusks, Clubs or Horns.).

I temporarily aggregated all character houses, the Tablet of Tabernum, Magic Garden and Sparkling Mines in one corner of the kingdom, and then just do a rapid collection to spawn a boar. Most of my successes have come from the mines, then the Tablet, and then the Magic Garden.

Since I'm tired of trying to trigger them, I have decided to keep this one trapped. I'm going to let Thurston go all Jack Bauer on it, and hope that Griselda will give us access to her Castle torture chambers. We're planning on making the boar squeal like a pig. Perhaps that will convince the hornless troll to assist us in obtaining boar tusks or they will suffer a similar fate.

Tomorrow, my kingdom will feast on boar bacon!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eepopp View Post
    I got a Dire Boar today from a Sparkling Mine this morning, and then left it out all day because I've only been able to get enough Tusks to go on only one Feral Lands Adventure (I haven't purchased any Tusks, Clubs or Horns.).
    I temporarily aggregated all character houses, the Tablet of Tabernum, Magic Garden and Sparkling Mines in one corner of the kingdom, and then just do a rapid collection to spawn a boar. Most of my successes have come from the mines, then the Tablet, and then the Magic Garden.

Since I'm tired of trying to trigger them, I have decided to keep this one trapped. I'm going to let Thurston go all Jack Bauer on it, and hope that Griselda will give us access to her Castle torture chambers. We're planning on making the boar squeal like a pig. Perhaps that will convince the hornless troll to assist us in obtaining boar tusks or they will suffer a similar fate.

Tomorrow, my kingdom will feast on boar bacon!
    Whoa! That's serious! I've seen Greselda's dungeon. Let that dominatrix take over instead of Thurston. (She will anyway).

Executive Chef
    Wow! You are so unbelievably intelligent that your hypothesis must be correct. So my kingdom is doomed! All my oak trees were planted within the last year and a half My trees won't have acorns for another 18 -19 yrs! Might as well just sell the kingdom and go somewhere tropical.
    Well, with the temporal distortion and all, maybe your acorns will be ripe tomorrow.

I'm glad to see some of you are at least now spawning some boars, as frustratingly infrequent as the spawns and their drops may be for you.

As for hubby and I, things are still status quo: his 28-level kingdom spawns everything fine (he is on the last quest) and my similar 33-level kingdom has yet to spawn a single boar since the placement of my swamp some days ago (yes, I am still on the ****-3-boars mission). I would love to see how and why the coding results in three such different scenarios.

I think TL staff members are going to have some pretty bad headaches tomorrow. Good luck on reconstructing the boar-doms!
    Last edited by Draxana; 03-30-14 at 10:37 PM.

Executive Chef
    Daughter's kingdom got a dire boar from the forgotten roost. Oh but no tusks:-(