Page 50 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/27/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Another Silly morning update from my kingdom. It's been a full week since I placed my swamp and today I got my first naturally spawned Dire Boar while collecting from 2sparkling mines! But all it dropped was fur, coins and 2 energies. This goal has come to a complete stop in my kingdom.

The new cutie pie fish drop increased yesterday for me from 1/14 to 1/9, so I was able to pre make several feasts. Unfortunately with no boar tusks in sight there is no need for all those meals so I will slow down pond collecting today since I'm maxed on water, regular fish and Mermaid scales.

I second the comment stating as to how is it our fault as players for following the goal line as it is presented to us. a simple, hey guys, don't place your swamp yet would have been nice or a goal pop up stating first collect 50 tusks before you craft your swamp would have been useful.

I waited several days after I accomplished the swamp goal to place it because I LIKED the boars. I only placed the boars after it was pointed out by several people here and on my wall that 1. If we needed more boar items then TL would give us more boars and 2. It takes 7-9 energies to fight the boars but only 2 energies return. Unfortunately this time around the first point didn't apply as its been a week and only 1 naturally spawned in my kingdom.

Personally I give updates and like reading what everyone else is experiencing, good or bad, because it shows me that my game is behaving normal not a glitch and allows me to adjust my game play. Ex: I was trying to get it done ASAP, built a ton of ponds. Now I'm adjusting my thinking to a long term two week goal. After that then I'll start getting irate (just kidding, I'll just start spawning more bad poetry).
    Or even some thing simple like make it a bit harder so it would of taken longer to place the swamp, like collect from troll pit more times,,,

I have collected from every building, every flower, every crop, every EVERYTHING and have triggered every it BUT a boat.
    I don't mind having a ongoing goal- but this is just frustrating...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zelda0816 View Post
    I have collected from every building, every flower, every crop, every EVERYTHING and have triggered every it BUT a boat.
    I don't mind having a ongoing goal- but this is just frustrating...
    supposedly boars will only spawn from sparkling mines, the tablet, characters' houses and chopping iron rich rock, can't confirm that they spawn from any but the mines tho...

------------------------------------------------------------

Really TL, if the spawn rate is the same as for other monsters, they need to spawn from something with a shorter rate than 3 hours. Like wells...

Farm Supplier
    I was ready to tear my hair out because I've literally not seen a single boar since placing my pond (collecting from what should trigger them gets me nothing but trolls). I bought boar traps to pass that particular line, but now I'm stuck where it seems everyone else is. In one way I'm glad is no just me, in another I'm kind of annoyed. This is clearly an issue that needs fixed so I hope TL gets on it ASAP. There is no way I'm purchasing boar traps for a need that high, no way no how.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    supposedly boars will only spawn from sparkling mines, the tablet, characters' houses and chopping iron rich rock, can't confirm that they spawn from any but the boar tusks --------------------------------------------------------

Really TL, if the spawn rate is the same as for other monsters, they need to spawn from something with a shorter rate than 3 hours. Like wells...
    Just got a boar from magic garden and it dropped 1 boar's tusk.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    Just got a boar from magic garden and it dropped 1 boar's tusk.
    congrats

Executive Chef
    I finally managed to get my first boar today since this quest line stRted and got ....1 fur and my first feral adventure came back and although I got loads of stuff, I only got I pelt and 2 tusks. Not enough tusks for a 2nd adventure although I have got enough fish. Still very fed up. Very envious of all of you who got 3 pelts from 1st adventure. Congrats.

Farm Supplier
    I am still stuck on the first step of this week's quest, waiting for my 3rd boar. I got the first with the boar trap as required in the quest, the second spawned that same day, and the 3rd must be hanging out, getting drunk on ale with buddy boy Thurston, rather then wreaking havoc in my kingdom.

I know it's only 5 gems for another boar trap, which would at least allow me to move on and unlock the new fish recipes, but I simply refuse to spend gems on this. TL will obviously need to fix the code on Monday. Until then, I have plastered Oliverrr11's WANTED: DIRE BOAR posters on every square inch of the kingdom.

It's been 72 hours since the last Boar sighting... I know you're out there!!!

Why still no BOAR ~~~~~~~~~

Rhino Keeper
    I'm beginning to think this is nothing more than a cruel April Fool's day joke.

These boars are extinct. I even broke down and bought a trap....to be rewarded in gold, and nothing else.