Page 46 of 99 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/27/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 2

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoniakingdom View Post
    Very well done,I love it & how very true!
    love it

Rhino Keeper
    pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee help with the boars TL

Rhino Keeper
    I have been harvesting, collection and ... whatever I can click since the last update however the boar seems extincted! How can we move on without it's tusks?

Executive Chef
    As I battled my way through my castle this morning... 3 fangbeaat,, 2 trolls 2pink skunkipines reg skunkipine,, and that was just my first collection this morning ..but yet no boar ,,and I noticed they all taking energy and not giving back like they use too ,,, what up with that,,

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    Oh my..yes..Yes love it

⬆️⬆️ Yes, THAT!⬆️⬆️

Okay, color me confused and a bit frustrated. My husband and I both play this game and love it. I play both games when hubby is away (as he does for me), and we both play the same way. We always loot the buildings and resources, etc., including all the special spots mentioned earlier in this thread.

However, with this last update things are definitely askew. We both placed our swamps down on the same day quite a few days ago. My husband is already crafting Weapons of Choice, because he can regularly spawn the boars.

Other than once with the boar trap, I have yet to see a boar since I placed my swamp. I'm thus still stuck with the very first (**** 3 Boars) mission, unless I shell out more gems for traps. I hesitate to do that because I will no doubt need boar items in the future. I also do not like spending gems on something that is spawning freely and often for others. I know I am doing the "right" ways to spawn the boars, because I do so whenever I play my husband's game.

No boars for me in my own game, though!

Please fix this situation, TL!

Quote Originally Posted by oliverrr11 View Post
    Nice job, oliverrr!
    After collecting all over my kingdom again this morning, I finally spawned a boar at one of the sparking mines. But...it dropped a fur. This I cannot understand. Fur .... from a different beast?!?
    Enough for me today gonna go enjoy my day and hope for better things tomorrow.

My addiction to this game is slowly diminishing with each days lack of progress.

Okay, my lucky husband has 3 knowledge shards to my single one. The second shard increased animal drops for him, and now we are wondering if that shard has also increased the boar spawn rate as well. That seems so silly, and yet that shard differential is the major difference between our two kingdoms. His kingdom spawns boars. My kingdom never spawns them (once I placed the swamp). Weird.

Executive Chef
    Got a couple of boars this morning (from Ivy & ?..I forgot lol)...but only received teeth (full), fur and horns lol.
    Don't have enough weapon supplies to send out a second adventure & no special box for me on return of the first, boo hoo lol.
    ...oh well, I got enough fur to upgrade a cottage to level 4, and *almost* enough for level 5, so trying to stay on the bright side here.
    Hey, oliverrrrrrrrrr11... Post one of those posters in my neck of the woods, would ya? Lol