Page 3 of 99 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/27/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 2

Executive Chef
    I still can't even build my swamp lol...need One. More. Troll. Essence... And tried everything, all usual stuff to get a troll...got 2 -- and they both gave me horns LOL..so, whatever. I'm not sweating it, no rush. Y'all can work out the kinks of this one before I get there lol; it's all good.

Executive Chef
    I think today is the first time I've been waiting for an update. Usually I'm playing catch up and the updates are interesting reading. (I still have the entire Glimmergate sequence to go through, so I'm still in serious catch up mode for most of the game.)

Executive Chef
    And the update has started. Now to chop a dire boar trap and battle some more boars.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I still can't even build my swamp lol...need One. More. Troll. Essence... And tried everything, all usual stuff to get a troll...got 2 -- and they both gave me horns LOL..so, whatever. I'm not sweating it, no rush. Y'all can work out the kinks of this one before I get there lol; it's all good.
    Last 3 trolls I've ****ed have given me horns and glimmerdust. Ugh. I've gone through 27 red mushroom circles for only a single troll. One of the boars I fought dropped an essence though. So far this morning, I've burned through over 200 energy for about 7 boars, 3 trolls and a handful of fangbeast and have gotten 1 essence. Apparently the luck of Irish ended 10 days ago. :P

Rhino Keeper
    I'm confused....aren't the traps supposed to have the critter caught in them? I have chopped two, but no boar in either one.

Banned
    Catfish. Yummmy).

Rhino Keeper
    NM....I had a skunkupines hiding in the corner! ��

Quote Originally Posted by bigtail2 View Post
    I'm confused....aren't the traps supposed to have the critter caught in them? I have chopped two, but no boar in either one.
    Make sure there are no other monsters in your kingdom. Worked for me. Anyone have tips where to find dire boars besides the trap?

Quote Originally Posted by bigtail2 View Post
    Make sure there are no other monsters in your kingdom. Worked for me. Anyone have tips where to find dire boars besides the trap?

Fashion Designer
    Humans Just Don't Understand:
    Fight 3 dire boars (at least one from a trap)

In The Swamp:
    Visit troll pit

Kaz Tzul'jin:
    Fish 5 catfish and 5 butterfish (from swamp or ponds)
    Last edited by GC5410; 03-27-14 at 12:09 PM.

Page 3 of 99 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast