Page 60 of 99 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/27/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 2

Executive Chef
    One naturally spawned boar from Old Thomas's House since the quest started--unfortunately it only gave me a troll horn, so still no way for me to go on the adventure until I get one more tusk.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I just *know* I'm gonna log on tomorrow at noon (which is 9am TL-time) and there's gonna be a big post titled "APRIL FOOL'S! WE GOT U! haha"
    Ha ha. In your dreams. What will actually happen is that you will log on tomorrow at noon and everything will be exactly the same. It will be like ground hog day. You will keep collecting from the same places and you will keep getting nothing. As you can see I am not feeling very positive at the moment.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    ...and as a follow-up to my earlier post, lol, we'll all get a jester who gives us a gift bag with 17 tusks and 5 pelts and 3 feral magic bags!

Yeah, I know ...I'm prone to fanciful thinking, why do you think I play CS?? LOL
    Anyone would think you were a child. Lol. Still, there is nothing wrong with a bit of fanciful thinking

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    This is probably a really stupid question but here goes anyway.

Are you saying that you need to put the swamp back out after you have stored it before you collect from the required places or should I keep it permanently stored which seems more logical to me.
    Didn't work for me

Did anyone try to sell the swampy pond? I wonder if boars would appear again and if it would be possible to buy a new one...

Executive Chef
    Just collect from 3/4 mines,visited all homes,nothing,and I had even stored my swamp an hour ago,there goes that theory(which I had tried Thursday with no luck,but gave it the second chance hope)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hiopztj View Post
    Did anyone try to sell the swampy pond? I wonder if boars would appear again and if it would be possible to buy a new one...
    Lol,I'm not going that far,I doubt anyone will

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hiopztj View Post
    Did you SEE the going rate for the swamp??. ...$0
    Lol

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    This is probably a really stupid question but here goes anyway.

Are you saying that you need to put the swamp back out after you have stored it before you collect from the required places or should I keep it permanently stored which seems more logical to me.
    There's no such thing as a stupid question.
    I put the swamp in storage, force close the app, open the app back up, waited until something the boar spawns from was ready for collection (ie. characters house, sparkling mine - but don't collect from it yet!), took the swamp out of storage, and collected from the places we know the boars spawn from (however infrequently that may be).

Coincidence or not, it's worth a shot!

Rhino Keeper
    Drop rate for new fish was awful over the weekend.
    Spawn rate for boars was awful over the weekend.

Both have definitely improved now that TL are back at work, presumably they've fixed an error in the code!