Page 51 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/27/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 2

Rhino Keeper
    This is so stupid. The entire premise for this storyline is "We must join forces with the trolls to defeat this sudden rampage of wild boars", yet it's practically impossible to actually get the boars to spawn!!
    Holy inconsistent logic, batman!!!

Fashion Designer
    I am getting more boars the past two days.

New Resident
    Never posted before, but wanted to say that as a comparative newbie, I am enjoying this! I got my third boar today and just visited the troll pit. I did buy a second trap, but only because I lost my internet connection right after my third one appeared.

I don't mind the scarceness after having been overrun last week.

Rhino Keeper
    It's either I get no boars all week or I get 2 boars but they decide not to drop anything except coins. I know I'm not maxed out and a lot of things ...ugh

Rhino Keeper
    Day 3 still no boars.
    I'm just restocking everything, making a lot of essence to use the mermaid scales. Doing the jewelers trade to use the water.
    I figure TL will fix the boar issue, I want to be ready when they do.

Executive Chef
    Yeah, finally I got 2 boars in a day but no magical thing. I only get tusks.

If we already have the Research Aquifers Scroll from the tablet. Why doesn't it count toward the catfish and butterfish? It says it increased the yield of water, mermaid scales, and fish from wells and ponds. So why doesn't it increase the yield for the new fish? They fall under that category. It doesn't specify orange fish only! The new fish should be included in that!!

Hi Guys! Finally i got the knights back from the troll adventure today. Just wanted to share what i got:
    MAPLE TREE!!! (yes! the one for 40 gems that drops sap and syrup)
    Two pelts, two tusks, fancy block, pile of seeds and 2 GEMS.

I'm pretty happy with the drops!

I got tusks from lots of boars we had to **** before placing the pond. Last two times i got boars collecting from Old Thomas House. Got about 20 of each fish collecting many times from ponds and swampy pond.

Good Luck to us with this quest!=)

I am one boar short of the next phase. Oddly enough, the fact that I've only found a single boar in three days without the use of traps is only slightly annoying. Like a pesky mosquito. Signs that I've matured? Or simply that I'm not as psyched about playing as I was before? Anyway, I'm feeling pretty good. It's like I'm one step closer to the meaning of life, the universe and everything. (Of course, we all know the answer to that- 42)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bowlfullofcherries View Post
    I am one boar short of the next phase. Oddly enough, the fact that I've only found a single boar in three days without the use of traps is only slightly annoying. Like a pesky mosquito. Signs that I've matured? Or simply that I'm not as psyched about playing as I was before? Anyway, I'm feeling pretty good. It's like I'm one step closer to the meaning of life, the universe and everything. (Of course, we all know the answer to that- 42)
    Yes, but do you have a towel?