Page 93 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/27/2014 Update Troll Tribe Part 2

Rhino Keeper
    All monsters in my kingdom are now almost non-existent!

I used to get one every 20 energy, which for me meant about 10 a day, now I'm lucky if I see one. Some days go by and I don't see a single monster. Who knew I would ever welcome a fang beast!

Did adding the boars (and making them not so frequent spawn) also mean all the other monsters spawn rate was reduced?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by JayUK69 View Post
    Just do what I do and plants strawberries over and over, it has worked for me and get over 20 boars a day.
    I've planted strawberry after strawberry and haven't had a single boar

Make sure you don't have a beast hiding somewhere in your king or queendom. This is usually the first thing the mods suggest.
    I've had monsters all day today; fang beasts, skunkupines, a few trolls, and a few boars.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jessicattt View Post
    I've planted strawberry after strawberry and haven't had a single boar
    I'm averaging 1/2 a boar a day. No matter how many strawberries or mines I collect from I'll go a day or two without any boars then 1 or 2 in one day, then nothing for a couple of days. So you are not alone. For my sanity, I've decided to not think about them and hope any new goals will come with a greater increase of boars. Until then, not giving them much thoughT outside of a few rows obligatory strawberries.

Host(ess)
    Anyone knows where or how to get feral magic? I have swampy pond, fought dire boars, went on feral adventure...never got any feral magic!! i need it for next part of quest but no idea how or where to find it! I read some people have lots of it alreafy...where did you find it??? Help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    I have 1 in inventory after finishing the quest. Here's a pic for you.

You can only get them from the feral adventure as far I know.
    Thanks!

Executive Chef
    I need one more feral magic. I got one from a boar before the quest started, and then one from the first feral lands adventure (I think), but none from the second or any of my subsequent boars. Have enough tusks for another adventure tomorrow, hopefully that last feral magic will show up sooner or later! I have plenty of gems to skip but it's the principle of the thing. :P

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    I need one more feral magic. I got one from a boar before the quest started, and then one from the first feral lands adventure (I think), but none from the second or any of my subsequent boars. Have enough tusks for another adventure tomorrow, hopefully that last feral magic will show up sooner or later! I have plenty of gems to skip but it's the principle of the thing. :P
    I admire you for your principles! Mine went the way of the Dodo bird when confronted with the same problem. I have no willpower. Your kingdom is morally better than mine.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I admire you for your principles! Mine went the way of the Dodo bird when confronted with the same problem. I have no willpower. Your kingdom is morally better than mine.
    Alas, I spent ten gems on two traps to pass the first stage of the goal when no boars were popping up before the additional trigger points were implemented, so my kingdom is morally imperfect. But persistence paid off just now when I got the final feral magic from ****ing a boar, so hooray! Questbook is gone until next update.

Farm Supplier
    This has probably been answered, I skimmed and didn't see any clear answers so forgive me if this is a double question. Can you only get boar pelts from the quest? I know feral magic can come from boars, as I've got two already and I only just had my knights return, but I'm short one pelt, so before I hand over my 5 tusks to the quest I'm thinking I might need to use them to make more horns and clubs so I can send them back out again. Thanks in advance, guys.

In happier news, the quest gave me a boar trap. How kind!