Thread: Candy blast mania level 128 help!!

New Resident

Candy blast mania level 128 help!!

Need help with level 128

Nightclub Owner
    Can you post a screen shot?

Nightclub Owner
    You want to remove the layer of jawbreakers in front of the sugar sprinkles as quickly as possible. Unwrap your purple and green candies but try to only match them if they've been sprinkled by the sugar cannon. Make blasters etc where you're able to. **** gobblers as quickly as you're able to (best to try and combine with doing one of the other activities).
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    thanks, it worked.

New Resident
    Why only match your wrapped candies if they have been sprinkled with sugar?

Level 128: gummy bear drops Gobblers that eat target candies. Clear them ASAP. Only play boards that start with a match against jawbreakers, preferably a green or purple wrapped-candy match, to get a head start. Restart the level if you don't have good moves to start with (doesn't use an energy if you don't touch anything.)

After the candies are unwrapped, you want them to be worth as much as possible (higher numbers.) You get those extra points by matches next to candies, boosts & special spots (like Sweet Spots made from 4-candy matches,) and Sprinkle Cannons (candy has to be in front of cannon to get points.)

Quote Originally Posted by maz_nan View Post
    Why only match your wrapped candies if they have been sprinkled with sugar?
    You want the unwrapped candies in front of the sprinkle cannons before matching them--more points!
    Good luck!
    Last edited by Phaedrakiki; 05-10-14 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Typo

New Resident
    I don't have any jawbreakers on the screen when I start. I just looked at a you tube video that shows 2 or 3 rows of jawbreakers under the sprinklers. The king is throwing jawbreakers every 3 moves or so. A removed jawbreaker takes off 2%'p. I really like this game, but this maybe the level that I call it quits. The wrapped candies are scattered that after opens them it is next to impossible to match 3.