Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game reverted to previous case

New Resident

Game reverted to previous case

I was in case 8 (I think - the one with The alien) and now when I went back in, I was in case 7. Strangely, it went through all of the initial dialogue again, but it only showed the detective character, not the baseball team owner - there was a spinning circle, like it couldn't load. But once it got past that, it was at 93% or so case solved, not at the beginning.
    Is there a way I can get my progress back, so that I don't have to replay the end of 7 and beginning of 8?

New Resident
    This happened to me as we'll. Scene 8 even shows 40% complete but it's locked so I can't continue. scene 7 started over at the beginning.

It happened to me too, very annoying and I wasted all the energy I had trying to earn a star so I could finish up the case 7, even though it already says in the clues and interview section that I solved it. Case 8 says 15% solved on mine, but I hadn't gotten to far into it yesterday. Case 7 is at 95%. The spinning circle like it isn't loading concerns me that it will just continue to get hung up even when I earn the stars to try finishing Case 7 again.

Rhino Keeper
    Same problem with my game. I cannot open Case 8 because it says I did not finish Case 7 (it is at 95%). But I have completed Case 8 and it shows at 100%. I have also completed Case 9 and I can play on Case 9. Here is what it looks like.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	12844

New Resident
    Same thing happened to me today also, case 8 says 96% complete and sent me back to case 7 and now days 95% complete. Need help!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	12845
    Last edited by trulady87; 03-25-14 at 07:24 PM.

New Resident
    Same thing happen to me. Was on case 8 50% done and now it sent me back to case 7

Same here needed one more star to finish case 8 - obviously an issue with the game hopefully fixed soon

Rhino Keeper
    Same, same, same!! already cracked a case9 but this morning found out 95% of case7 (but had me start over case7), locked case8....

New Resident
    Same problem as above player, I am assuming it is being worked on, so any estimate on how long it will take to fix?

Nightclub Owner
    Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the game?
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast