Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Mining - Amber Dragon (IOS) EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Well i love Amber, idk why but i become pretty crazy when a black hybrid its involved and ill do whatever i can to get it. Thanks to all who wanted to help with an advice or a nice word but i like the fact that i can evolve only twice and i dont want to change it. I think this is my 3 rd yr here on DS and this is the only game i kept so much on my phone. I think this tells everything

Executive Chef
    After having played since last september only, and seeing how new dragons are being constantly implemented 13 by the dozen i really doubt i can ever get such a feeling for some specific dragon or color combo hehe!

And yes, mining Amber or not - i do envy that you only have to evolve twice lol!

Yes, water dragons work for evolving to receive bombs for the mine. Light dragons also work if you have the extra cash and 9 hours is more convenient for you. I do get a dynamite when I hatch an Air Dragon (I have been breeding Diamond + Air and getting lots of Air fails that give me 1 dynamite); however, I cannot speak for evolving for bombs because I have not evolved the Air Dragons.

Getting an Amber Dragon in 30 days is easy as far as I'm concerned... it might be hard if you are low level AND cannot evolve from 3 to 4, because that would be expensive, but a high level can easily buy and evolve lights, waters, or airs. The only way I can see it being a problem is if you are maxed out on dragons & habitats and have no room to buy and evolve a water. And as far as getting that many bombs in 30 days... this also seems easy to me... it's been going on less than a week, and I am already about halfway there. Also, I am still usually getting 2 hits per bomb, rarely I get 1, and rarely I get 3, so those probably even out. Extremely rarely, I get 4 or even 5. One time I even got 6, but that was a while ago, and I think they've lowered the success rate and/or the number of attempts per bomb since then.

Now that I've said all that... I have a question for y'all, if you don't mind answering. I've tried searching the forum for the answer and haven't had luck. I remember reading before that if you acquired the 10th expansion from the mine, that it shuts down the right side of the mine. Is that still the case?

Thanks.

Executive Chef
    I don't know why you are saying that TL have done anything to the drop rate (there are no random drops in the mine) It is the same set up that it has always been -1 piece available and it's just a matter of where you click and depends on luck until you get near, then more luck and a bit of s**** to hone in on the piece.
    My Storm8 ID's are midnightmeerkat and snowyhillz

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    I don't know why you are saying that TL have done anything to the drop rate (there are no random drops in the mine) It is the same set up that it has always been -1 piece available and it's just a matter of where you click and depends on luck until you get near, then more luck and a bit of s**** to hone in on the piece.
    Perhaps you're correct, or not - we'll never get a straight answer about it anyway Myself i don't know, i do get fewer drops in mines lately- that is a fact - but i may just be extra unlucky. But, if wanting to make players possibly buy more gold it would be a good idea to have random number of rewards in mines, and let some players get good drops so they can post on forum about getting 4 pieces per Bomb, while other get fewer rewards in their mine and exit disappointed....but no, that's ofc yet another conspiracy theory

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Perhaps you're correct, or not - we'll never get a straight answer about it anyway Myself i don't know, i do get fewer drops in mines lately- that is a fact - but i may just be extra unlucky. But, if wanting to make players possibly buy more gold it would be a good idea to have random number of rewards in mines, and let some players get good drops so they can post on forum about getting 4 pieces per Bomb, while other get fewer rewards in their mine and exit disappointed....but no, that's ofc yet another conspiracy theory
    I think there would be even more whining if it was more random - and you would be getting fewer amber pieces because you are just more unlucky about not clicking near the amber pieces....... pieces do not "drop" it's all about luck as to where that piece is. Sometimes I can click 6 times before I even get near and then sometimes I'm very close on the first click. Just luck.

What I find is that once I've got the first piece a lot of the times the next piece is very close to where the first piece is.

Executive Chef
    Well, after playing games for too many years - drops, loot, rewards, whatever lol - randomly actually dropping or placed before to be found, i understand what you mean and again - i am getting a lot less of them lately using exactly same tactics (and i am well aware of that sneaky placing of them close to eachother lol) but ofc - maybe i'm just having an unlucky streak! Just now got 4 pieces from 3 bombs, so it could be worse still...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Well, after playing games for too many years - drops, loot, rewards, whatever lol - randomly actually dropping or placed before to be found, i understand what you mean and again - i am getting a lot less of them lately using exactly same tactics (and i am well aware of that sneaky placing of them close to eachother lol) but ofc - maybe i'm just having an unlucky streak! Just now got 4 pieces from 3 bombs, so it could be worse still...
    The natural instinct is to make the next click away from where you've just found the piece, I was always clicking everywhere but next to it until I twigged to their tactics lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    Hi belbar no need to feed ur own dragons just feed the fails u got from breeding my limit is till 15 hrs I evolve my mist fail and feed him to come on 4 and it gave me 4 bombs so GUYS USE UR BREEDING FAILS TO GET BOMBS AFTER FEEDING THEM TO LVL 4 SEEL HIM OR TRADE AND DO SAME THING WITH OTHER FAILS SO GUD LUCK
    I only evolve to 7 and 10, that is why this is so hard for me.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by elwood99 View Post
    Just buy water dragon evolve it to lvl6. The food cost can be covered by scaly pears.
    It's not the cost that is the problem. I plant diamond dates as in have ?250 million coins. But if you use apples to level up waters to 6 which I have done a couple of times, then it takes even longer to evolve my other dragons. Really hacked off with the limited time element of this.

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast