Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Mining - Amber Dragon (IOS) EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dhridocjr View Post
    I have 201 pieces of amber. I am crafting it now, so excited!
    I willing for the second one. Good luck everyone!
    Well done! you must have evolved like crazy! Congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Well done! you must have evolved like crazy! Congratulations
    I had spend about 300 coins just to speed up evolved.

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't spare bombs, because I needed the extra food we can obtain from mining.
    I have 14 ingot in my storage, totally useless. Really unwise of me.
    In 31 days I need to get 6,45 /day amber eggs. Today I got my first 7 pieces and I have my paladin (29 hours) in the evolution temple.
    I'll expedite the evolution in the last hours. Hope I'll get at least 7 bombs from it.

Rhino Keeper
    Is anyone having problems getting bombs or dynamite? I'm not getting any like last time when you would harvest food or upgrade your dragons ? I'm not getting nothing

Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    It would definitely be easier with a 7th farm, although I have just looked at my dragons and most are at level 7 if not at Epic and all bar 4 will need 62,500 to get from 9-10. I am a little demoralised.
    Me too, I was excited about trying for a new dragon then, saw the timer and it took all the fun out of it. I too have mostly level 7/epic dragons and they require huge numbers of food as you've quoted above, I used to like only evolving twice but now it's a real problem, why can't bomb drop from hatching instead? that would be fair for everyone. I really liked this feature but now it makes me not want to play

Rhino Keeper
    Just a thought, have anyone tried to evolve air/light/water/fire/forest dragons ? Will you get any bombs?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ginamarie510 View Post
    Is anyone having problems getting bombs or dynamite? I'm not getting any like last time when you would harvest food or upgrade your dragons ? I'm not getting nothing
    You can only have a max of 25 each. Other than that it is working good for me so far.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerb0y View Post
    Assuming you have not saved your bombs, don't speed evolve and evolve around the clock, and get at least one amber per visit, that will total 186 amber pieces. I hope they have a double amber weekend like they did with ingots.
    Your calculation is ok, except that it is pretty easy to get 2 pieces with every bombs (372 total). I got 55 pieces from 25 bombs. Just mine wisely and you almost get at least 2 pieces, so it is pretty easy to get this dragon for everyone.
    Visit my main island: ZX71

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    It would definitely be easier with a 7th farm, although I have just looked at my dragons and most are at level 7 if not at Epic and all bar 4 will need 62,500 to get from 9-10. I am a little demoralised.
    I hear you. I have a lot of dragons at 7-8 that take TONS of food. I will have to hope that I hatch a lot of new dragons that I can feed to level 7. However I'm usually not very lucky at breeding. It took more tries than I can even count (even with some speed breeding) to get Carnival and Celtic recently, which are only supposed to be "rare."

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ginamarie510 View Post
    You can't get bombs or dynamite from harvesting food (in the World Event you could get Egyptian Coins from harvesting but that's a different challenge). You will get dynamite from breeding new dragons (1 dynamite for each four hours of breeding time) and you get bombs from evolving dragons (again, 1 bomb for each four hours of evolution time).
    Last edited by AJImmer; 03-26-14 at 05:21 PM. Reason: corrected rate of earning bombs from evolution

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast